State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

• 4 weeks later...

I listened to the new Bussin, with Coach Callahan today. Even more excited about the season now!

Also, he said that last year when he was interviewing for jobs he had talked to his dad, and Bill wanted to stay in Cleveland. Then this year Bill called him the day after Brian found out he got the Titans job and said he wanted to check on some things about coming here with Brian.

So it sounds like he didn't think his dad was coming with him when he got a head job.

this guy's been posting some clips of will levis the past few days. with how bad the team was down the stretch i'd almost forgotten a lot of these flashes. it's really going to be all about down-to-down consistency and avoiding TWPs. easier said than done, but man, the rest is there.

20 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this guy's been posting some clips of will levis the past few days. with how bad the team was down the stretch i'd almost forgotten a lot of these flashes. it's really going to be all about down-to-down consistency and avoiding TWPs. easier said than done, but man, the rest is there.

Levis is Matt Stafford

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Levis is Matt Stafford

lol i almost put that comparison in my post. i never really got the josh allen comps but can def see stafford there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, -Hope- said:

lol i almost put that comparison in my post. i never really got the josh allen comps but can def see stafford there.

Honestly, this is the QB I'm hoping he turns into. It's a comp that I've had in my mind since he came in the league. Never Josh Allen. 

Stafford's number have always had those higher than you'd like INTs, but I think Levis can reach that level of play. I believe in him and his work ethic. Hopefully paired with our "McVay" he will be his best version. 

Im fascinated by this team. The range of outcomes is just massive . We could go like 4-13 or like 11-6 and neither would shock me. It’s certainly not the best Titans team is recent history, but it might be the most interesting.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Im fascinated by this team. The range of outcomes is just massive . We could go like 4-13 or like 11-6 and neither would shock me. It’s certainly not the best Titans team is recent history, but it might be the most interesting.

Yeah, when the QB is a question mark, that makes it pretty hard to nail down.

Personally, I hope Levis struggles for the first half then turns it on late so we still get a good draft pick to get a stud Edge rusher.