State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I hope. As much as I’d like to secure more draft resources, our offensive players could be important in the development of Levis, so getting rid of them isn’t worth it long term.

It just depends on what they’re offering. I’d be most okay with not trading Henry, even though he’s the one that makes the most sense to ship out having Spears and him being on his last year with pretty much zero hope of being resigned. While the safety net of Hopkins would be good for Levis, if someone is offering a second or third round draft pick you kind of have to take that, IMO. 

Following the thread. Reason I don't like PK. Maybe he will but as of now don't see it. 

Runs with a story. Turns out to be wrong. Now it's crickets. 

Thought he had some story dealing with Hopkins not signing stuff until h ea was sure he wasn't being traded. 

He doesn't break news. Ugh. 

Edited by KingTitan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Following the thread. Reason I don't like PK. Maybe he will but as of now don't see it. 

Runs with a story. Turns out to be wrong. Now it's crickets. 

Thought he had some story dealing with Hopkins not signing stuff until h ea was sure he wasn't being traded. 

He doesn't break news. Ugh. 

He's one I want to keep for Levis. Spears is behind Henry but we have garbage behind Hopkins lol absolute garbage

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

He's one I want to keep for Levis. Spears is behind Henry but we have garbage behind Hopkins lol absolute garbage

Agreed. Titans can manufacture a decent RB room with nobodies. They’ve done it before, so that wouldn’t be neatly as concerning as trading Hopkins.

That said, I would still like to see Henry stick around and set some more franchise records.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

The Ravens might be the team I hate the most, and Henry is my all time favorite Titan...so I will hate it if he gets traded there. No amount of compensation will make me like that. Irrational, sure. But it is what it is...

It's where beloved Titans go to finish their careers. McNair, Mason, if Henry went it'd just be insane...