State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

10 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Why Radunz isn't one of our starting linemen on such a bad unit just totally blows my mind.

Gotta be something really wrong with him in practice or film room, cause we've had numerous worse players start/play over him, so it's not like it's the staff just favoring a single person over him for whatever reason.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Gotta be something really wrong with him in practice or film room, cause we've had numerous worse players start/play over him, so it's not like it's the staff just favoring a single person over him for whatever reason.

I think he's in the coaching doghouse.  There's no legitimate excuse for not putting him out there at this point.  He's a better product on the field and he should be on it.  If he's sucking in practice, who cares?  Dillard and NPF are sucking in games.

It's baffling how long we've allowed one of the most important positions on the entire offensive side of the ball be a problem when it looks like it really doesn't need to be that much of one, for reasons.

The staff shooting itself in the foot over and over is exhausting.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

It's gonna be wild when Vrabel puts Dillard back at LT and trots Tannehill out there lol

I truly think that would be the nail in the coffin for him if that happens

For him to keep playing Dillard over Radunz when we’ve never seen Radunz get man handled like Dillard makes me wonder, did Radunz sleep with vrabel wife or owes him money.  

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

obviously hope to get a legit answer in today's presser, which is asking for a lot from Vrabel

but if Tanny is our starter again..yea. fire him.

I will officially hate Vrabel if he goes back to Tannehill. 

Tannehill could throw for 5 TDS a game, I wouldn't care. He isn't magically going to move this offense.  2 TDs. 6 INTs. 

Trade him to the Bears. Trade him to the Panthers. I don't even care. 

If he did go back and give that "best chance to win" bs, I'm going to vomit. Whatever mistakes Levis makes, He will make them going 1 million MPH. Opposed to Tannehill's 12ppg.