State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

On 3/15/2024 at 3:21 PM, Daniel said:

Somehow, Malik Willis is the QB from his class that stuck around with his team the longest.

Still technically 2022 QB1, lol.

My guess is no one is willing to give up even a 7th for him haha. 

41 minutes ago, 615finest said:

We have a speed coach now😳. We’re serious about speed now . Gotta love it 🙌🏾

plot twist: the speed coach is only there to help special teams gunners 

50 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Why would anyone be? 🤷‍♂️

Well according to national media and NFL general/news, we’re a last place team even with the moves and what the Titans are doing makes no sense.

I’m not saying we’re a 8 or 9 win team. A lot will fall on the development of Levis and the if the OL can actually block this year. Having said that, I don’t see how the Colts are currently better and the Jags I don’t see some guaranteed 2nd place team either. With all the issues last year such as injuries, 1 receiving target on the whole offense in Hopkins, giving up a 1000 sacks, etc. We still ended up with 6 wins. 

I will be surprised with that many wins, honestly. I like what they’re doing with the roster, but with the amount of turnover we have, there will be growing pains. New OL will need time to gel, new receivers will have an adjustment period, and vets will probably need time to get used to new schemes on both sides.

But, I do expect us to end the season a much better looking team than when we start.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Well according to national media and NFL general/news, we’re a last place team even with the moves and what the Titans are doing makes no sense.

I’m not saying we’re a 8 or 9 win team. A lot will fall on the development of Levis and the if the OL can actually block this year. Having said that, I don’t see how the Colts are currently better and the Jags I don’t see some guaranteed 2nd place team either. With all the issues last year such as injuries, 1 receiving target on the whole offense in Hopkins, giving up a 1000 sacks, etc. We still ended up with 6 wins. 

I'm trying not to be biased, but again, what about the Colts makes them a good team.  Ballard never signs FAs. His draft picks end up leaving his team as an 8-9 win team consistently. Sometimes it spikes up depending on their schedule and year. 

Richardson played in what 3 games or so and he is a sure thing franchise QB now? What reason can anyone convincingly give for that Colts to be a 11 win team?