Week #7 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Welcome back Henderson!!! The Rams will be just fine without Kyren for the foreseeable future. Although I cant wait till he gets back bc he was playing his tail off. A blessing really bc now Kyren and Henderson can be that 1-2 punch for the Rams that wouldve never happened had Kyren not gotten hurt.Β 

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Brandon, any thoughts on the fact that your defensive scheme has left players wide open, or just going to say the Chargers need more pressure and to stay connected in coverage? I'd like to start with players being connected at all

Kelce has a ten yard bubble right now. Incredible display of an elite defensive mind.Β 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Since I figure you are scoreboard watching (please correct me if Im wrong) the Rams are winning now. So can I **** talk now?Β 

It's just funny to see your fanbase acting like you're extremely underrated world-beaters, when in reality you're struggling against Kenny Pickett and the Steelers. So sure, go ahead.

• Like 1