Week #7 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

It's just funny to see your fanbase acting like you're extremely underrated world-beaters, when in reality you're struggling against Kenny Pickett and the Steelers. So sure, go ahead.

Did you read anything I said? I was talking about how well the defense DEFENSE has been playing. And has the defense been struggling against the Steelers? The defense in general this season has been really good. Not world beaters. I know the Rams defense isnt the Browns, Niners, or Jets BUT based on expectations the defense has been extremely well. 

Just now, TXsteeler said:

Steelers offense gonna cost TJ watt DPOY.

He can still win it. The Steelers defense is carrying the Steelers and I dont think it should be held against him. Its the same argument Im having in college football with LSU and Jayden Daniels. I dont think LSU poor defense should be held against how great Daniels is playing in terms of the Heisman. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

And required a phantom offside to move the ball.

Wait. All I said was Kenny is as which is fact. Then I said puka is destroying you guys which is factual again. How is that talking ish? Not to mention we have the lead now! Which was his major point. What’s going on here? I’m being trolled lol 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

He can still win it. The Steelers defense is carrying the Steelers and I dont think it should be held against him. Its the same argument Im having in college football with LSU and Jayden Daniels. I dont think LSU poor defense should be held against how great Daniels is playing in terms of the Heisman. 

He won’t win it when they are 6 and 11. Also he is playing worse because he gets gassed and teams can stop passing super early.