Week #7 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

You getting me even more paranoid moving forward if Maher remains the kicker lol.

What’s crazy is I watched him warm up after half time and he shanked one and hit the left post again from the exact position his final attempt was from. No reason mcvay should have even attempted FGs after halftime.Β 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Β 

He had the second most targets on the team at 5 and still had a nearly 22% target share.Β 

He's 9th in the league in total targets, got like a 25% target share for the year, and his target per route run is still like top 20 for receivers.Β 

I have no idea what he's talking about

• Like 1

Okay, the colts want to run the ball, so maybe he thinks they should throw it more? But I'm not sure if that's advisable from a team benefit perspective, and there are a number of receivers who could be pissed about that philosophy

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

He had the second most targets on the team at 5 and still had a nearly 22% target share.Β 

He's 9th in the league in total targets, got like a 25% target share for the year, and his target per route run is still like top 20 for receivers.Β 

I have no idea what he's talking about

I was surprised by that statement because it’s out of character from him. However they did lose in a brutal fashion yesterday and maybe that’s playing a part.

4 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I was surprised by that statement because it’s out of character from him. However they did lose in a brutal fashion yesterday and maybe that’s playing a part.

This definitely feels more like someone who is very raw after a tough lossΒ 

• Like 2