2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Have no clue what the nexts are gonna do, I would personally sell and try and get Young players and picks but I doubt they’ll do that. I do expect 2 or Dinwiddie/DFS/ONeale moved tho.

Memphis trotting out the worst lineup of all-time tonight. 13 players out, so here's all available players:

Luke Kennard, David Roddy, Scottie Pippen Jr., GG Jackson, Jacob Gilyard, Matthew Hurt, Trey Jemison, and Tosan Evbuomwan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

So why has the entire NBA media landscape attached the word "blackballed" to Young not making the ASG? Like... he didn't make it because he's not better than the guys in the east they picked, that's not a good enough reason?

Great counting stats aren't enough anymore. Everyone is (usually) too smart for that now.

• Like 1

If you aren't paying attention --and let's be honest, it's the Hornets so you aren't paying attention --  Brandon Miller has spent the last 11 games solidifying his spot in the ROY conversation.   Any other year that doesn't include two unicorns he's the runaway winner.  As is he'll finish 3rd behind Wemby and Chet but dude is on a tear.   Dude may not be the future Paul George - Paul George may have been the past Brandon Miller.  There is a brief window in which he will be accepting apologies from all doubters