2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

The Warriors success going forward this season comes down to Dray staying healthy and not getting in trouble. Him at 5 with Kuminga at 4 and Wiggins at 3. Just gives them so much space on the floor and defensively they’re a lot better. 

GP2 is back so another piece of the bench. CP will come back after the all star break. Really just need Klay to offer something anything really and they could make a run. 

On 2/11/2024 at 1:58 PM, seminoles1 said:

Jaylen Brown tried to break Duncan Robinson's arm.

True. Revenge for Rondo, it looked like. 

Bam also tried to make sure Kristapz would need bluechew for the rest of his life. Feel good to watch two teams that don't like each other.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Idk if you want to play a double small PG lineup v a team whose PG is Harden and SG is Paul George. Think LAC went on a 7-0 run v it

Doesn't matter because they knew russ was coming in eventually. He was like -19 in just 20 minutes. Finished -21 with 29 minutes.. 3-11 shooting, 1-5 from three. 5 three! Russ! 🤣🤣

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

No one on the Nuggets can make a shot tonight but Jokic 

Had a few of them recently. I mean, it doesn't get any worse than last night from the Nuggets. 

I'm not sweating it as much as Nuggets twitter, who are in absolute meltdown right now.

I don't think they're going to be able to put the run together needed for the # 1 seed. Still, they are going to be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs when they shrink to an 8 man rotation.