2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

18 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Chet is so good

I know the efficiency through such a small sample size isn't sustainable, but his per 36 is 20 and 9 with over 3 blocks on 57% and 55% from 3.  The guys is absolute unicorn.  Watching him flip possessions on a block and then handle he ball in the open floor is really eye opening to see.   I hope he can stay healthy so we can see what his actual ceiling can be.  

Edited by OkeyDoke21

31 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I know the efficiency through such a small sample size isn't sustainable, but his per 36 is 20 and 9 with over 3 blocks 57% and 55% from 3.  The guys is absolute unicorn.  Watching him flip possessions on a block and handle he ball in the open floor is really eye opening to see.   I hope he can stay healthy so we can see what his actual ceiling can be.  

Chet is so fun to watch defensively. Consistently in the right place and knows exactly how to best use his length. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EddieGeorge27 said:

Chet is so fun to watch defensively. Consistently in the right place and knows exactly how to best use his length. 

He is exceptional at getting his hand on a shot and keeping the ball alive.  It's almost like getting a block/steal at once with how quickly it flips the court.  You can't teach his timing.  It's like the basketball equivalent of Ed Reed.  

Edited by OkeyDoke21

CP3 with the 2nd unit was so good in the first half.

Steph did what he does in the 4th quarter to close the show. These boys are going to be a top 3 seed again.

The Suns are filthy good man. Vogel has that team playing unreal defense. Should be 3-0, and that's with no Booker for the last two games and no Beal for any of the games. Nuggets/Suns is going to be a bloodbath 7 game series.

Reaves needs to get it going and be a true #3 option if the Lakers are to have a chance. If he gives them anything yesterday, they win the game. They lost with Fox/Sabonis not playing in the 4th quarter. Bad loss. 

Was I right about my Cam Thomas take or was I right about Cam Thomas take? 

Dude is special. 

Its clear the Nets remedy to solve their closing issue is to have the ball in the hands of Cam and Bridges late. Keep giving those guys the experience in late game situations to close and I think they will get better and better in those situations.

The Nets miss Clax though in the paint protecting the rim. Man this Nets team is deep. Id love for them to just get one superstar though. They have all-star and possible star in Cam and Bridges but a superstar like a Mitchell added would make them dangerous. 

Warriors genuinely look much, much better with the revamped bench with CP3 (and Steph going nuclear as always). The refs are absolutely slobbering on their knob right now to be honest, but they're kicking our teeth in so I don't think it speaks poorly of the Warriors performance or that they wouldn't be winning without it.