MNF Week 7 San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

TecmoSuperJoe

All time showdown record is pretty close at 25-23-1 in the 49ers favor. 

One of the more memorable matchups between both squads under the Monday night lights was a shootout between Moon, and Young in week 16 '95. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

47 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Don't think the 49ers have won in Minnesota since 1992. Yikes. 

No Trent Williams or Deebo Samuel. CMC should play. 

49ers are 7 point favorites. Will Primetime Cousins make an appearance???

49ers still winning. After the lost last week and well the likely appearance of Primetime Cousins, I think they go off on MNF. 

The Manning brothers are watching the game on ESPN2. I'm still on the fence on if I like their version of MNF or not. I hope they don't interview somebody.

Both teams will be missing key starters. With that being roughly even, I expect a 49ers win. I don't see them losing two in a row, especially with the second loss being against Minnesota.

11 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

The Manning brothers are watching the game on ESPN2. I'm still on the fence on if I like their version of MNF or not. I hope they don't interview somebody.

Both teams will be missing key starters. With that being roughly even, I expect a 49ers win. I don't see them losing two in a row, especially with the second loss being against Minnesota.

It'll be an important win to get because the following week they will be on a short week playing a Bengals team coming off their bye. Thats going to be tough 

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Prime Time Cousins, without JJ! Surely the 49ers win easily, right?

If there's one thing Minnesota does pretty consistently, it's play to the level of their competition. 

I don't think Minnesota wins, but if this is a 7 point game at the end, wouldn't be surprised

8 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

I love it, just because it adds something to pay attention to if the football sucks. The normal MNF announcers don't add anything to the game for me anyways

35 minutes ago, Jameson_Neat said:

Whatever happened to Lewis Cine? I know he busted up his leg last year but he has tracking poorly before the injury. Guy can't even get on the field now. 

They have three starting safeties (with one of them doubling as a nickelback), and Cine is still a backup. I don't know if that's because he's a bust, or because the other three guys just happened to be better than Cine.