The MVP race

Steelersfan43

16 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Bengals have to win the AFC North for Burrow to win it, IMO. Not very often the MVP comes from a wild card team

You can say the same for CJ Stroud as well.

Burrow is going to get a lot of run if CIN catches BAL and deservedly so.   HOU would do the same if they overtook JAX (it helps they won 1st game, winning game 2 would suddenly make that very possible).

On 11/6/2023 at 10:44 PM, Broncofan said:

You can say the same for CJ Stroud as well.

Burrow is going to get a lot of run if CIN catches BAL and deservedly so.   HOU would do the same if they overtook JAX (it helps they won 1st game, winning game 2 would suddenly make that very possible).

I’d say CJ Stroud has an easier path to winning his division, North is just so tough defensively. 

Burrow winning his division outright would help with his terrible first month of the year 

Still plenty of flux in the MVP Race, normally there would be a clear winner or two pulling ahead of the pack 

4 minutes ago, Drained said:

I really don't think there's a situation where Stroud could get anywhere near to winning MVP. I just don't think the voters are going to vote for a rookie even if the rest of the QB's this year aren't having statistically huge and significant seasons. 

If he strings more wins together like that than they will have little choice