Week 8 Thread: (6-1) Eagles vs (3-4) Commanders / GIF Theme: Ron Rivera staring blankly on the sideline doing nothing (there's plenty)

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

There are so many bad players and people are out here slandering Ade “Hero From Arizona Game in Week 15 of 2005” Jimoh. Disgraceful 

Agreed. I tried to ban the offenders but Webby mentioned “ abuse of power” and “overreaction”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

The defense was bad today and that’s something I can’t fandom considering it’s pretty obvious the eagles bread and butter is Brown. All and all I didn’t even mind LOSING what makes me upset is the officiating which is pretty obvious it’s been terrible this year and favoring the eagles . 
I didn’t even mind if eagles blew us out lol but for them to call the Dotson play a no catch but smith a catch is insane .

Anyway I’m working Sunday next week for sure , I can’t stand the fact Ron didn’t even attempt to throw the flag because “ he couldn’t see clearly on the replay”. Montez needs to be traded period or Allen who hasn’t done anything lately . 

2024 going bw the year we are almost over with the Snyder ERA officially, and once we change this name again than it’s over with . 

Would not be surprised if Rivera was fired tomorrow or Del Rio you just gotta make a move . 

28 points in the second half, and two red zone fumbles the first half.  It could have been much worse.  

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I guess running while catching the ball and having it in your hands isn't a football move. Oh well, it's whatever. Terry & Jahan didn't get the job done on O to finish the game & our D laid an egg in the 4th.

One game closer to Rivera being gone.

I won't be listening to the radio bc all they'll be talking about is trading our defensive ends.

Think you have to have sure possession and then make a football move.  That’s why I don’t think it was a catch.  It appeared it was bobbled and then they were fighting for it, and I swear I saw it hit the ground in one of the replays. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Gates and Charles get benched and we give up one sack lol. And the one sack was by the other off-season pick up. I'd plug Lucas in at RT and see what happens. 

Technically Charles was put on IR with an injury, but the line looked way more cohesive today.

Edited by Slappy Mc

I think the whole “blow it up” sentiment is wayyyy too loud. We have some players that aren’t JAG. This team under some good directive can actually go places. I’m not saying they’re Super Bowl contenders but if they’re prepared they can play with anyone I think.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Commanders OLINE counting stats allowed yesterday, via @PFF. 

Andrew Wyllie: 2 pressures, 1 sack. 
Charles Leno: 4 pressures. 
Chris Paul: 4 pressures. 
Tyler Larsen: 2 pressures. 
Sam Cosmi: 2 pressures. 

Only one sack allowed for the first time all season.

Running a lot of screens and max protection will help with not taking sacks.  Bienemy should’ve known that before yesterday. 

• Like 1