The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

1 minute ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Wild part of this is someone a year ago posted in 4chan…err VolQuest that his brother’s friend “works” for Michigan and is paid to steal signs. He was going to the UT-Vandy game before the loss to South Carolina. Everyone called him crazy. He politely reminded people of said post this week. 

Yeah, I posted that on the last page. They did their best to hide this lol. That part is crazy!! Not the only time I've read someone saying stuff either. Another board had something similar from a month ago

11 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Wild part of this is someone a year ago posted in 4chan…err VolQuest that his brother’s friend “works” for Michigan and is paid to steal signs. He was going to the UT-Vandy game before the loss to South Carolina. Everyone called him crazy. He politely reminded people of said post this week. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the 4chan guy and the manifesto guy are the same guy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Honestly the funniest sports criminal enterprise since the Dodges ranked international signings by their illegalness.

How do you not delete the hard drives full of spy enterprise budgets when the NCAA is going after you for a cheeseburger.

Literally the first thing I thought. They really thought no one would find this or really are that stupid. 

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Some highlights

Not good.....

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Honestly the funniest sports criminal enterprise since the Dodges ranked international signings by their illegalness.

How do you not delete the hard drives full of spy enterprise budgets when the NCAA is going after you for a cheeseburger.

My bet is arrogance

followed up closely by incompetence 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

This legit should be split off into its own thread.

too much news here and any other news will get lost in all of this..which we don’t necessarily want.

Agreed. @MikeT14 I didn't know it would turn into the ****show that it did. Malibu is right that we should break it off

• Like 1

https://footballscoop.com/news/explosive-report-uncovers-michigans-travel-budget-computer-evidence-in-alleged-scandal

Moreover, a source with direct knowledge indicated to FootballScoop that Michigan may have attempted to assist the opposition of a potential CFP opponent in an effort to disrupt that team's potential path to the Playoff.

That seems... not good? I'm assuming this has been posted in the deluge of information that is this thread right now. 

7 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

https://footballscoop.com/news/explosive-report-uncovers-michigans-travel-budget-computer-evidence-in-alleged-scandal

Moreover, a source with direct knowledge indicated to FootballScoop that Michigan may have attempted to assist the opposition of a potential CFP opponent in an effort to disrupt that team's potential path to the Playoff.

That seems... not good? I'm assuming this has been posted in the deluge of information that is this thread right now. 

So they tried to help one of the teams who choked and lost so Ohio State couldn’t get in. The conference will all love that with their revenue sharing system.

• Like 1