The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

3 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

What’s your point? They either need the signs or recognized the alignment and tendency (admittedly likely sign). There’s nothing wrong with that.  

So if he is giving the call to the defensive coordinator from the signs that he stole, how is he a lone wolf? His job was as a part of the recruiting staff so why would the defensive coordinator just take his word on the call like that unless he knew that Stalions had stolen the signs?

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So if he is giving the call to the defensive coordinator from the signs that he stole, how is he a lone wolf? His job was as a part of the recruiting staff so why would the defensive coordinator just take his word on the call like that unless he knew that Stalions had stolen the signs?

Ok your all just going to disagree with me on this and that’s fine. No hard feelings I only chimed in originally because no one at all seemed to be giving the other side of the coin. Think whatever u want about the other side be it ridiculous or whatever. 

So for the last time.  Stallions steals signs. That’s his job. Every college football team has a guy that’s job it is to steal signs.  Everyone on Michigans staff knows that’s his job.  The question is if they knew the lengths that he went to as far as his “vast network” as of now no one has provided any proof the coaches were aware. Believe what you want but Stailons is a military trained message decoder it’s not unreasonable that they never looked into his methods. 

The other question now is according to the rules does it even matter if they did know? This seems debatable and I’ll just leave it at that.  As of now Stallions is suspended with pay, not fired.  The CMU thing is pretty damaging if proven to be him however. Again no one has any proof coaches knew about this.  

You can check all your buckeye sources. Day claimed to be aware Michigan has there signs the year prior and had a full season to change them.  That’s his failure if they were still decoded.  

Lastly I’m not the new guy, I’ve on this board longer than almost all of you. A good 20 years. MalibuSpeedRacer or anyone from the Lions form can vague for that or check the old form logs. 

Seriously I’m done now. We shall see how this all plays out soon enough.

11 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Ok your all just going to disagree with me on this and that’s fine. No hard feelings I only chimed in originally because no one at all seemed to be giving the other side of the coin. Think whatever u want about the other side be it ridiculous or whatever. 

So for the last time.  Stallions steals signs. That’s his job. Every college football team has a guy that’s job it is to steal signs.  Everyone on Michigans staff knows that’s his job.  The question is if they knew the lengths that he went to as far as his “vast network” as of now no one has provided any proof the coaches were aware. Believe what you want but Stailons is a military trained message decoder it’s not unreasonable that they never looked into his methods. 

The other question now is according to the rules does it even matter if they did know? This seems debatable and I’ll just leave it at that.  As of now Stallions is suspended with pay, not fired.  The CMU thing is pretty damaging if proven to be him however. Again no one has any proof coaches knew about this.  

You can check all your buckeye sources. Day claimed to be aware Michigan has there signs the year prior and had a full season to change them.  That’s his failure if they were still decoded.  

Lastly I’m not the new guy, I’ve on this board longer than almost all of you. A good 20 years. MalibuSpeedRacer or anyone from the Lions form can vague for that or check the old form logs. 

Seriously I’m done now. We shall see how this all plays out soon enough.

Good. Get back to work my friend

Who’s the biggest nerd statistician on here who wants to see what their halftime adjustment +/- was before Covid to after.

im betting Harbro didn’t turn into the best halftime adjuster in the game the natural way.

those post Covid adjustment spreads have to be approach best of all time if I had to wager a guess…

Just now, malibuspeedrace said:

Who’s the biggest nerd statistician on here who wants to see what their halftime adjustment +/- was before Covid to after.

im betting Harbro didn’t turn into the best halftime adjuster in the game the natural way.

those post Covid adjustment spreads have to be approach best of all time if I had to wager a guess…

Hypothesis doesn't make sense. More 2nd half improvement as a result of sign stealing would be consistent with  Michigan deciphering signals live in game, which is legal.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When we said we wanted miscellaneous we meant we wanted fun miscellaneous not gross and sad miscellaneous.

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Doesn't this program like to tout ethics and being prestige or something

"HOW COULD CRYIN DAY DO THIS!?!?!? LEAVE MICHI ALONE!!1!"

37 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When we said we wanted miscellaneous we meant we wanted fun miscellaneous not gross and sad miscellaneous.

84phbf.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I can't help that this program is offering the entire bundle of scandals right now. I'm hoping this is the worst of it though but the way things are going, I'm not going to suggest it is

45 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

The only issue I have is any punishment before investigation done. Expedite the investigation. Get the punishment. But punishing before investigation done is crazy. 

This is correct. The facts are important. Problem is the NCAA moves like a slug and the punishment should be present prior to the B1G championship game bc if the wins are tarnished, they shouldn't be able to compete