Week 8 GDT : KC @ DEN

broncos67

12 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Wilson has some of the worst pocket awareness ever. Dude literally grabbed his jersey and he still had no idea he was about to get sacked. 

I did see that. It was super awkward to think about what his mindset was...maybe like oh my linebacker will probably get him before he gets me

55 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Lutz is 12/13 sooo yeah..  other than a loss of a draft pick not sure its actually a mistake.

Just had one blocked. 

It was an unnecessary move that spoke to Sean’s proclivity to being a “I can only have my guys” type, a la when Mac dumped Mike Leach in favor of Lonnie Paxton. Mike Leach wasn’t a problem then, Brandon McManus wasn’t a problem now, yet the new tyrant has to make a change to bring in a “him” guy when the focus should have been on fixing actual problems the team had. 

Mac was an idiot for the Leach/Paxton swap and Sean is an idiot for the McManus/Lutz swap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Just had one blocked. 

It was an unnecessary move that spoke to Sean’s proclivity to being a “I can only have my guys” type, a la when Mac dumped Mike Leach in favor of Lonnie Paxton. Mike Leach wasn’t a problem then, Brandon McManus wasn’t a problem now, yet the new tyrant has to make a change to bring in a “him” guy when the focus should have been on fixing actual problems the team had. 

Mac was an idiot for the Leach/Paxton swap and Sean is an idiot for the McManus/Lutz swap.

Not only that, he also cut Brett Kern that year in favor of Meat Burger. What a moron.

As for this game, I don't know what's going on. I want to tank. A 7-10 record is not what's best. What's sad is that KC is losing, Denver's not winning.

22 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I always figured releasing McManus was to accomodate the player. Give him a chance to play on a winning team. He's a good guy that deserved it.

McManus has a ring and he was the team’s player rep for the NFLPA. Given that Sean is an ***, and a coach who needs to surround himself, Belichick/Parcells style, with as many yes men as possible, getting “his guy” in there, especially when you ditch the NFLPA Rep and the last guy on the roster with a ring, makes sense. Then you go and treat ling tenured media members like crap, the sooner Sean is gone, the better. The guy is a total POS. 

1 minute ago, Cutler06 said:

Great win, broke the losing streak, broke KC’s AFC win streak but really took us out of the Williams/Maye sweepstakes but who gives a damn !! I feel like we have always played the Chiefs well, just finally broke thru in this game 

This is the one game acceptable to win with the streak that never seemed like it would end. Still expect us to be in a position to get a top 5 pick. 

• Like 2