Saints vs Bears 11-5-23 GDT

SLCbear

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Frankly I see this as a debate between Makita and Milwaukee, and also would like to discuss French baroque architecture. 

Funny you mention that.  At work we located about a quarter million in value of makita tools in some storage facilities in Chicago last week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I suspect it is more to do with the fact he still has a splint on his finger...

And the fact a less than 100% Fields against that Saints' defence isn't the best idea for his longevity...much easier gig against Carolina or the Vikes.

Ya but like why not put him on IR then when the injury happened if he's ruled out this early in the week already?

It seems to be a much worse injury than they were letting on 

This is annoying tho..starting Bagent again on the road in NO is all but a  guaranteed loss

8 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Ya but like why not put him on IR then when the injury happened if he's ruled out this early in the week already?

It seems to be a much worse injury than they were letting on 

This is annoying tho..starting Bagent again on the road in NO is all but a  guaranteed loss

I think they are hoping he can at least practice soon.

On 10/30/2023 at 1:30 PM, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

A bit freaked to say I agree with you!  ALthough I will say Milwaukee has come a long way and I actually prefer their hand tools to Wera and Wiha which I never thought I'd say.  And you can sour on FC architecture if you spend a lot of time in Wilmette/Winnetka and have to see all the tacky knockoffs. 

tacky knockoffs,  talentless wannabes are in everything 

Nothing Milwaukee ! **** Bucks, FGB too  

Beardown  ! GO Celts !

27 minutes ago, Docknstein11 said:

I sense another embarrassing loss…

I'm seeing a blowout unless Sweat pulls off a Mack-level god mode of a first game in the new Bears uni. Plus, Bagent is now playing a MUCH better defense. Not a bottom 10 one like the last two weeks. 

On 11/1/2023 at 10:45 AM, Docknstein11 said:

I sense another embarrassing loss…

Hope so... I want this staff gone now, including Poles. 

Just hope Sweat can play well enough to stick around, but not enough to have anyone's jobs or win us games. 

The tank is on. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/will-ferrell-old-school-frank-the-tank-3o85xtib0RaWzZ7U1G