Week #10 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

hell yeah baby we the best!!!

off to a good start and kept the lead but then  lost the game at the end. Quite a game from what I saw,  right down to the last play (like  Lions  as well as Cardinals game too) 

What happened to Clowney's arm? I saw he got hurt 

Rewatching the Texans/Bengals highlights was awesome. That will probably go down as a top 5 game this year in addition to the one last week between the Texans/Buccaneers. I'm only elevating today's game since Kevin Harlan, and Trent Green were the broadcasters (best at CBS in my opinion). 

BTW, Noah Brown has been a menace the last two weeks. 

vs. Bucs: 6REC/153YDS/1TD

vs. Bengals: 7REC/172YDS

The former *checks notes* 7th round selection is making the most of his second opportunity with another squad.

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

I think Philli will collapse. Toughest five game stretch in recent memory. Then  the Giants and Cardinals will play spoiler with TT and Murray playing well. Detroit or even Minn could get the one seed depending on the H2H there. 

SF looks like a solid 2-3 seed but they need to beat Seattle x2.

My biggest hesitation with the AFC NORTH is that whoever comes out, as in everyone who does, will do so completely battered.

Cleveland limped home missing half their secondary, both teams are missing 60%+ of their OL, both teams are missing some serious dudes at RB, etc.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

My biggest hesitation with the AFC NORTH is that whoever comes out, as in everyone who does, will do so completely battered.

Cleveland limped home missing half their secondary, both teams are missing 60%+ of their OL, both teams are missing some serious dudes at RB, etc.

yeah we just likely lost Marlon Humphrey and Ronnie Stanley for the year. Although, losing Stanley tbh isn't that big of a deal at this point in time since he's always injured and when he's not injured he's pretty much average at this point.

Losing Marlon is huge though. Rock Ya-Sin and Ronald Darby are both trash.