Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

There's a difference between an owner neglecting his team through being uninterested, lazy or having other obligations in his life from an owner who purposefully tries to lose. Clearly. 

I cant do anything about these owners now that the season is in full swing. If next year, I ask that annual question whether or not someone should be replaced or wants to be replaced than you or anyone else should speak up. I don't have time to play babysitter with everyone. I take your words, as men, to see the league through and play on the level of everyone else. Sitting guys purposefully to avoid winning is the definition of tanking. You are increasing your odds of losing. 

Meco looks like he's been awol since week 2 at the very least. And since then, no one is trying to pull the stunt you're trying to pull. 

If its all fair and honest, would you do this if you were the 1 or 2 seed and needed the win? Would you bench half your team or just roll Meco and beat him by 60? You're doing this to get a better draft pick, but you're doing it dishonestly. You're purposefully not playing good players. In what world does that make sense? 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

You're right. Just make sure that applies to the rest of the league too. You see something else, call them out as well!!

Just like every year, I also need your guy's eyes to report owners that may be absentee. And honestly, if you didn't say anything, I would have never known. So I applaud your honesty as I know you're one of the few that take this league seriously and that's important for it to continue. 

And of course, if I see it, they will be called out. 

As for the future, you can trade your assets away for some possible future stock, of course. But leaving your starting lineup barren on purpose is frowned upon and owner will be up for removal at season's end. 

And in turn, the owners that have neglected their team and have displayed minimal effort will also be up for removal. 

@Jroc04 if you wanted to step in for the absentee owner and at least fill is roster with players from his bench I don't think its outside of the question. Olsen at TE when he has Delanie Walker and Jack Doyle on the bench and starting two WRs on a bye when he has the bench players to fill his roster isn't an overly difficult thing to do.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:10 PM, Jroc04 said:

I cant do anything about these owners now that the season is in full swing.

Also I'm 90% sure you could add the replacement owner as a co-owner for the rest of the season. You'll have to swap them out next year but at least its something.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Jroc04 if you wanted to step in for the absentee owner and at least fill is roster with players from his bench I don't think its outside of the question. Olsen at TE when he has Delanie Walker and Jack Doyle on the bench and starting two WRs on a bye when he has the bench players to fill his roster isn't an overly difficult thing to do.

I don't naviagte my commish tools so I'm not real familiar with my powers. But it's def something I'll consider if owners want me to. Im just trying to be fair to everyone at this point. Would it be fair if I stepped in and controlled his team since he's been awol for 8 weeks now? Legitimate question. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I don't naviagte my commish tools so I'm not real familiar with my powers. But it's def something I'll consider if owners want me to. Im just trying to be fair to everyone at this point. Would it be fair if I stepped in and controlled his team since he's been awol for 8 weeks now? Legitimate question. 

Its a tough question to answer because its just now being brought up but I think its fair if the team is transferred to a new owner. There's nothing you could have done previously but at least the new owner can do stuff. Especially if he steps in today with a day left before the trade deadline.

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Its a tough question to answer because its just now being brought up but I think its fair if the team is transferred to a new owner. There's nothing you could have done previously but at least the new owner can do stuff. Especially if he steps in today with a day left before the trade deadline.

If I can do it, id be %100 on board transferring the team if @AZ_Eaglesfan wants it. 

Anyone else have a problem with this?

@TheRealMcCoy

@Nabbs4u @Eagles27 @Remixxxxxxx @ianlewis16 @EaglesPeteC @RollEagles

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I am down, as long as people are ok with it.

Ok cool. It's real simple too, just looked into it. Would just need an email address to invite you. 

But need some owners thoughts first. 

Id like to get you in now so you can make moves for next year. 

Archived