Week 10: (8-1) Eagles @ (7-2) Chiefs

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We've been on the positive side of these kinds of games man. Stuff just clicks in some games and you dominate. We're on the negative side of this one. That's all it is.

Yup, just gotta hope it’s a blip and doesn’t spiral into a losing streak against tough slate. Tonight we’ve looked like a football team that will be 8-6 in 1 month… but as you said I think this is just one of those games. Outcoached and outplayed.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Pass defense has at least been respectable today.

I guess that is the one positive take away. I wouldn't be too worried about the offense even if they lose and don't score again. Just a bad game and bad playcalling. Would be one of the only bad games for the offense with Hurts out there in 2 years. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yup, just gotta hope it’s a blip and doesn’t spiral into a losing streak against tough slate. Tonight we’ve looked like a football team that will be 8-6 in 1 month… but as you said I think this is just one of those games. Outcoached and outplayed.

Yup. Like I said we've been on the positive sides of these. Just kinda cruise to a victory. Tonight they have our number, like we've had teams' before. I don't think we'll spiral, partly because I don't think the remaining schedule is as daunting as some think.

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

I guess that is the one positive take away. I wouldn't be too worried about the offense even if they lose and don't score again. Just a bad game and bad playcalling. Would be one of the only bad games for the offense with Hurts out there in 2 years. 

Even if this is a loss I just wanna see us regroup some and battle it out till the finish. Chiefs have a top 5 D in the league rn, but I'm still gonna need to see more competence from the offense.