2023 Week 11 TNF: Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this football game?

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 01:15 AM

23 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

We’re top 6 in OL spending. We signed the top left tackle in free agency this past offseason. You call that ignoring?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/positional/offensive-line/

Maybe it's a Joe Burrow thing. Trying to always make a play, holding onto the ball too long, always taking hits in the pocket.

Ain't nothing wrong with doing the Peyton Manning thing and just falling down when you know your about to take a sack to preserve your body.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I live in Southwest Ohio the Bengals are always on.

Zeus is okay. 2-3 sacks allowed, 3 penalties, he’s fine not great.

Jonah is picking up where he left off, giving up 4 sacks already which is pretty bad for a RT who usually gets help from a chip block.

Considering I added “as well as their interior OL” I’m not sure what you’re saying.

My point is, they’re not “morons”, and I disagree with your assessment of the line, specifically the names you mentioned.

5 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

My point is, they’re not “morons”, and I disagree with your assessment of the line, specifically the names you mentioned.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t tell me that Joe Mixon is a good running back and a victim of poor offensive line play and that those OT are both good when they have mediocre pass pro production too.

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Maybe it's a Joe Burrow thing. Trying to always make a play, holding onto the ball too long, always taking hits in the pocket.

Ain't nothing wrong with doing the Peyton Manning thing and just falling down when you know your about to take a sack to preserve your body.

Even Manning didn’t last doing that, he has to get neck surgery and that’s how he ended up in Denver

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t tell me that Joe Mixon is a good running back and a victim of poor offensive line play

Are you referring to an argument I would have made before this 2023 OL was assembled? Because the OL in previous years were dreadful - night and day better this year.

I’ve made no mention of Mixon this season. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been saying, for years, that Al Michaels needs to retire. He never had it if you ask me. However, some think he was in class by himself. Well, I say he’s been in a class all by himself for quite a while. I can’t pinpoint it, he tries to hard to entertain. I think if he just called the game he would be better. He has to act like he always knows what was going to happen. I hate his “fair caught” comment. I can see the player catch the ball and not run, if I didn’t see the fair catch call itself, so I know what happened. Good old Al has to then tell you as if he alone knew what was coming. I guess it would work on radio. Don’t get me started on commenting on Al when more than one flag happens to get pulled. It’s time for Al to go. But, he’s going to stick around until they show him the door. He’s just too valuable to walk away from the game, he thinks.

1 minute ago, Dub said:

I’ve been saying, for years, that Al Michaels needs to retire. He never had it if you ask me. However, some think he was in class by himself. Well, I say he’s been in a class all by himself for quite a while. I can’t pinpoint it, he tries to hard to entertain. I think if he just called the game he would be better. He has to act like he always knows what was going to happen. I hate his “fair caught” comment. I can see the player catch the ball and not run, if I didn’t see the fair catch call itself, so I know what happened. Good old Al has to then tell you as if he alone knew what was coming. I guess it would work on radio. Don’t get me started on commenting on Al when more than one flag happens to get pulled. It’s time for Al to go. But, he’s going to stick around until they show him the door. He’s just too valuable to walk away from the game, he thinks.

He has a great voice, but has no enthusiasm