2023 Week 11 TNF: Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this football game?

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 01:15 AM

27 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

I don't think the Bengals have been "ignoring" their OL lol. I think they've tried to do a lot to shore it up over the past few years. Sadly, NFL defenses often get through and injuries happen.

They signed OB to a big contract to be a LT, but the man isn’t a great pass blocker

19 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

You can’t bench Chase or Andrews lol. Ever. I hate TNF games, but it is what it is. Mitchell is a guy I hope takes off, after scoring 21 and 13 his past two games. Hoping he has a breakout. 

My condolences on your eventual loss this week in your FF league.

10 hours ago, General Tso said:

So when do the Bengals stop ignoring their offensive line?

They didn’t ignore it, they spent a lot. They just are morons who thought Zeus was worth big LT money and overestimated how bad Jonah Williams is just like I predicted, as well as their interior OL.

They also have Joe throw way too many vertical passes per their system resulting in him holding the ball too long.

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My brother in Christ they signed like 2 of the top FA's this year to shore up the OL

5 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

We’re top 6 in OL spending. We signed the top left tackle in free agency this past offseason. You call that ignoring?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/positional/offensive-line/

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

They didn’t ignore it, they spent a lot. They just are morons who thought Zeus was worth big LT money and overestimated how bad Jonah Williams is just like I predicted, as well as their interior OL.

They also have Joe throw way too many vertical passes per their system resulting in him holding the ball too long.

Im not unaware of their spending, but I agree with what MWil said about overestimating the abilities of who they acquired.

2 hours ago, Duluther said:

So the Chiefs are (nearly*) able to sleepwalk their way to another SB. Christ.

* Dolphins and Ravens challenging still.

Call me kooky but I think the Ravens beat the Chiefs in the playoffs this year if it comes to that.

The problem is I can very easily see us losing in the first round a wildcard team like Buffalo or something so I’m not even super confident that matchup happens in the first place lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Zeus has been 100% worth his contract and came at a bargain. Jonah Williams has actually been solid at RT and overall the line has been solid. I suggest you watch more.

If you’re going to pick a name to slander it’s Cordell Volson, not Zeus and Jonah.

9 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Zeus has been 100% worth his contract and came at a bargain. Jonah Williams has actually been solid at RT and overall the line has been solid. I suggest you watch more.

If you’re going to pick a name to slander it’s Cordell Volson, not Zeus and Jonah.

I live in Southwest Ohio the Bengals are always on.

Zeus is okay. 2-3 sacks allowed, 3 penalties, he’s fine not great.

Jonah is picking up where he left off, giving up 4 sacks already which is pretty bad for a RT who usually gets help from a chip block.

Considering I added “as well as their interior OL” I’m not sure what you’re saying.