BroncoSojia

Week 11 SNF Thread: MIN @ DEN  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Broncos
    • Vikings
    • Sleep

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

JT and bijan for me. Burnt waiver priority on Chandler because of the matchup and injury to mattison, only for mattison to get healthy. I was pissed lol. 

I'm up 20, but he has hurts tomorrow, so I need Chandler to get some run

Literally the same on waiver and my reaction. I’m in a coin flip game now with Hurts to go.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

It amuses me that you have hurts, I'm against hurts, but I had Purdy and you were against Purdy

I have a 2 QB league so that makes it super unique. I’m currently in first and this was my “oh well I love my team and so I’ll take it on the chin Week 11” and at 8-2 I stand by that but I can’t turn it off now.

Hurts, Dak, and Fields…I’ve officially entered full blown hated mode because I have 5 QB, holding them just to screw over 2-4 teams down the stretch who only have 1.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MontanaBronco said:

For real. Constant fines and recent suspension and first chance he gets he is right back at it. I do think he was trying to put head on the ball, but still you can't do that man

For his own sake…dude is going to hurt himself or someone else in a life altering way.