2023 MNF Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2023 at 01:15 AM

2 minutes ago, BlockForTom said:

Don't let Mahomes off the hook. The entire offense played terrible, besides Pacheco. Mahomes threw that pick in the endzone. 

I think while this is a fair statement, Mahomes and the OL also gave this team a chance to win with that pass to MVS.. Mahomes can't throw it that far and get down there in time to catch it himself. 

• Like 1

I was rooting for Philadelphia, but this was a damn good game. In the end, I don't have any skin in the game, I'm a Steeler fan and well..  need I say more on that right now? Lol 

But when your QB puts your team in the position to get a walk off win and your poor man's excuse for a wide receiver look-alike drops a pass at the 2... that's tough to watch no matter who you are.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I don't really care about losing this game, I do care about the fact that 10 games in we haven't figured this out. Really don't care about single games that much at this point, but when we look like we're not going to be able to score on other superbowl caliber teams, that's a problem.

Right but I feel like the forest from the trees is that despite these struggles they are 7-3 with 7 games left to figure it out. 

It's not like this is Kenny Pickett where you have no hope of moving the ball. The opposing fans are still biting their nails every minute we are on offense. We move the ball. We do score (sans Broncos game). Just not enough and we just keep having terrible miscues that haven't seemed to run their course on terrible RNG. 

But I'm still faithful with almost half the season left that there is still plenty of time to get hot.

7 minutes ago, BlockForTom said:

Don't let Mahomes off the hook. The entire offense played terrible, besides Pacheco. Mahomes threw that pick in the endzone. 

Mahommes didn't play terrible though. One bad interception. Hurts threw one to. Difference in game is Smith caught his pass he had to slow down for and mvs drop his that hit him in stride in the basket. Mahommes played a fine game. Wrs and tightend got to catch the ball. 

• Like 2

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What about the other 29 minutes of this game and the other 2 games where they didn't score? This offense has problems.

It’s been a lot of bad WRs and drops everywhere. Nagy has inspired zero confidence and Reid has been calling plays like a coward

so yes not just a WR problem, but they’re the main issue, and it’s cascading thorough out the entire offense