Week 12: VIKINGS (6-5) vs. Bears (3-8)

swede700

O'Connell:  "Every game is kind of its own individual segment at this point, and coming off a tough loss on the road, I just think it's really important going into the bye that we continue to put together really good plans. Our players had another really good week of preparation. We used the extra day, which I thought was a real benefit. And I think the guys are ready to roll."

"We want to get back to U.S. Bank Stadium. We've had some really good performances there as of late, which our fans have been a huge part of that. The energy, the juice we know will be there on Monday Night Football against an opponent that's playing pretty well right now."

https://www.vikings.com/news/final-thoughts-bears-week-12?fbclid=IwAR2P7U73rXtg0zcJuGudFZnLuL_MbA5IMAhyIo6LdmVVwdZdzVxRkB0XMRA

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'm assuming Barr will play tonight? Is he on the active roster?

He's on the practice squad.  He was elevated last week and I suspect that he will be again since Hicks is on IR.  I can't imagine he'll be signed to the active roster until he's more familiar with the defense. 

• Like 1