DTR vs Joe Flaco

hornbybrown

DTR of Flaco  

15 members have voted

1. 1. DTR of Flaco

• DTR
    • Flaco

9 hours ago, roger murdock said:

If we had Baker Mayfield + 2 draft picks we’d be the favorites for the Super Bowl right now. Tough look. I still think this team can win a playoff game with its talent but winning 4 playoff games ain’t happening.

Average QB play instead of terrible QB play is the difference between a 1 seed and a wildcard. 

Deshaun would have given us average QB play too. The problem at QB is not necessarily the trade for him (though I wasn't a fan of it), it's that he got hurt, just like Mayfield or anyone else could have, and lack of an experienced true backup caliber guy at #2.

9 hours ago, roger murdock said:

If we had Baker Mayfield + 2 draft picks we’d be the favorites for the Super Bowl right now. Tough look. I still think this team can win a playoff game with its talent but winning 4 playoff games ain’t happening.

Average QB play instead of terrible QB play is the difference between a 1 seed and a wildcard. 

I mean since we’re doing if scenarios, if we had the improving Watson healthy and not 2 draft picks we’d be superb owl contenders also. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 3

I'll be the broken record:

If we would have fired Woods sooner we could have realized we didn't have to sell the farm for a QB. Baker wasn't going to happen here but we could have got a decent QB and drafted someone and been a run focused team with steady QB play and a lot more resources.

Thinking we had to outscore everyone (and we did most of the time with Woods) with our defensive roster had a lasting negative effect.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Thinking we had to outscore everyone (and we did most of the time with Woods) with our defensive roster had a lasting negative effect.

This is very sadly accurate.

People complain about firing a coach too soon. Well this is what happens when you keep a coach too long.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, roger murdock said:

@mtmmike can you confirm this would be true?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I mean since we’re doing if scenarios, if we had the improving Watson healthy and not 2 draft picks we’d be superb owl contenders also. 🤷🏼‍♂️

We have the ‘improving’ Watson that has grossly regressed, played his two worst seasons of his career. He’s currently injured.  We are in the ‘having Watson’ scenario. It’s not a hypothetical. It’s a sad reality. 

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

@mtmmike can you confirm this would be true?

Sure

Plug in Jordan davis

Ojabo 

Anderson the candidate for dpoy as a rookie with myles

Plus plug in mayfields qb rating

We would win the division outright easily

are all star s,cb,and maybe a healthy chubb coming to are stadium in January

You would certainly be the favorite to win plus I really like Jaylen Hurst but I do not think either Philly or sf come out of the nfc.

Could be wrong.

You also have to take in injuries that defense line would be like using a nuclear weapon against midevel castles.

That is  almost everyone would

Be dead that played us.

Not just that I have a 5 year window plus maybe the best draft in a 10 year period with me loaded compensatorywith picks for Conklin and Willis walking then not signing Thornhill. 

Hope that answers your 

I do not post to much on the subject because I do not want to pick fights with so many long suffering browns fans especially if the Ravens win it all.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Needs to be Flacco, I can live with sacks if he’s able to throw it deep.

Needs to be both.

Stefanski needs to start digging into the playbook and get wild.

People are gonna realize eventually why Flacco was unemployed a couple weeks ago.  He’s better then Pj, but not good.

Flacco’s arm and DTR’s legs need to be in every week’s game plan.