Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

Just now, CWood21 said:

4 of their next 5 games are against teams with losing records, and their other game is Minnesota without Kirk Cousins.

I think the game at Minny they'll be slight underdogs. They've really struggled there since they moved into that new stadium. THe win tonight though kind of makes that game meaningless anyway. Win the other 4 games vs some of the WORST teams in football and they cruise to a playoff berth

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We'd have 5 straight dubs if the refs didn't **** us vs Pittsburgh. Didn't see anyone making a big stink about that in the broadcasting world.

No **** man! They are STILL going on about it. You'd think GB personally offended these dip****s

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scoremore said:
4 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Other than that sack on the last drive that’s about as good a performance you can ask for from a QB.

Better than throwing an incomplete pass.

yup.   give KC 40 more seconds and that last drive is very different

I’m going to be as realistically hard on Love as possible because I hate quarterbacks, but taking the sack over stopping the clock was the better choice.

Like ****ing come on. We were ahead 4 points. They had no timeouts. Even a missed field goal and 40 less seconds was the better choice.

Holy ****.

• Like 2