Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

You don't know Swifties.

Genuinely one of the worst non-criminal subsets of the population I've ever witnessed. I was in Vegas while a big boxing match, MMA fight, NCAA Tournament, and Taylor Swift concert were all happening on the same weekend, and I would prefer to deal with any group, even the MMA bros, over the Swifties any time. 

They just clogged everything. Genuinely unable to follow basic posted instructions, but also willing to stand out in the desert for several hours at a time to get anything even vaguely close to an upgrade to their seats. All the while drinking enough white wine and white claws to have the kind of burned out zombiefied slouch that you typically only see from Fent users in large cities. 

Painful. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Genuinely one of the worst non-criminal subsets of the population I've ever witnessed. I was in Vegas while a big boxing match, MMA fight, NCAA Tournament, and Taylor Swift concert were all happening on the same weekend, and I would prefer to deal with any group, even the MMA bros, over the Swifties any time. 

They just clogged everything. Genuinely unable to follow basic posted instructions, but also willing to stand out in the desert for several hours at a time to get anything even vaguely close to an upgrade to their seats. All the while drinking enough white wine and white claws to have the kind of burned out zombiefied slouch that you typically only see from Fent users in large cities. 

Painful. 

Best thing I've read all day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Painful. 

You can make a **** ton of money off them though. I don't have tickets for this game unfortunately, but two girls I haven't spoken to since college (sadly over 9 years now since I graduated) messaged me on FB, one offered to pay 5x face if I would sell her my seats to game. She ended up in section 121 row 4 lol. 

Makes me question whether buying a house, a truck and having a dog and kid was the right path in life if these no responsibility Swifties can drop a couple G's at the drop of a hat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You can make a **** ton of money off them though. I don't have tickets for this game unfortunately, but two girls I haven't spoken to since college (sadly over 9 years now since I graduated) messaged me on FB, one offered to pay 5x face if I would sell her my seats to game. She ended up in section 121 row 4 lol. 

Makes me question whether buying a house, a truck and having a dog and kid was the right path in life if these no responsibility Swifties can drop a couple G's at the drop of a hat.

Can you imagine being married to the Swiftie who wants your credit card to spend $4k on a pair of tickets to a football game that she has no interest in so that she can potentially be in the same building as a singer who isn't going to perform?

I think you did alright. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I see your avatar and think it's MacReady. As I'm reading it, I was extremely disappointed to think he may have reproduced. Thankfully, I then realized it was you who responded. I should have known because it was a reasonable response. My bad! 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Painful. 

there are swifties old enough for wine?

• Like 2

Be prepared for the offense to struggle this week. If Myers/Runyan get matched against Jones and get pushed in its going to be a long day. The Chiefs D has been really good. Held Eagles to 21 points, OAK to 17, Dolphins to 14, Vikings to 20 (Kirko Chains Starting). If the Packers score over 21 I think you can consider that a pretty decent day against this D. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I see your avatar and think it's MacReady. As I'm reading it, I was extremely disappointed to think he may have reproduced. Thankfully, I really realized it was you responded. I should have known because it was a reasonable response. My bad! 

I do that all the time with his avatar too lol

29 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Be prepared for the offense to struggle this week. If Myers/Runyan get matched against Jones and get pushed in its going to be a long day. The Chiefs D has been really good. Held Eagles to 21 points, OAK to 17, Dolphins to 14, Vikings to 20 (Kirko Chains Starting). If the Packers score over 21 I think you can consider that a pretty decent day against this D. 

We moved the ball fine with Aaron Donald. Think we'll be fine with Jones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

I see your avatar and think it's MacReady. As I'm reading it, I was extremely disappointed to think he may have reproduced. Thankfully, I really realized it was you who responded. I should have known because it was a reasonable response. My bad! 

The world is severely disappointed there are no young MacReady’s.

If there were just 3% more people like me, 27% of the world’s current problems disappear. Crime? Eradicated. Pollution? Over. World hunger? No problem.

10 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If there were just 3% more people like me, 27% of the world’s current problems disappear. Crime? Eradicated. Pollution? Over. World hunger? No problem.

I follow you on Twitter. 

I'm a fan of your plans tbh

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Translation: The world would transform into Idiocracy (movie). JK