Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

https://x.com/spaceforze?t=c-WOTquvJBRA3dJRLOEZWg&s=09

This isn't you???

You have no idea how angry this revelation makes me. 

That is not me. 

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Thats definitely him. Notice how it says he works in the hotel industry

It also says he lives in SoCal.

I’m conservative AF, but I’ve never been very vocal about it online, and I’ve never been a huge Trump supporter. I can’t actually stand Trump as he grosses me out and embarrasses me as a human being. 

I swear on interceptions and pick sixes I have never had nor will I ever have a Twitter account.

Edit: Except to be able to see who I’ve been accused of being. About the only thing this guy and I have in common is that we both like guns. He posted something about cheesecake with baked beans on it. I’m not gonna to lie that actually looked really good and cheesecake is the only dessert I like.

But! Think about it… A site predicated on 140 characters or less. Does that strike any of you as the sort of platform I would use? This guy posts links to a bunch of videos (I think that’s what he’s doing I don’t understand how Twitter works). Does that strike any of you as MacReady-like?

The only social media I have is Facebook. I’ve posted one thing on there in the past year. I have it so I can Facebook stalk applicants and see if they look like a waste of time (Facebook saves me a LOT of time).

I could go on a MASSIVE diatribe about all that I disagree with about what this guy posts. I did t see where it said he works in hospitality, but if he really does work in hospitality, I can guarantee he’s not in management. Anybody in hospitality who is that gung-ho about closing the border is either an idiot or not in management. It’s okay to believe in immigration reform, but closing the border completely and the hospitality industry? Lol.

Edited by MacReady
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, MacReady said:

That is not me. 

I’m conservative AF, but I’ve never been very vocal about it online, and I’ve never been a huge Trump supporter. I can’t actually stand Trump as he grosses me out and embarrasses me as a human being. 

I swear on interceptions and pick sixes I have never had nor will I ever have a Twitter account.

Edit: Except to be able to see who I’ve been accused of being. About the only thing this guy and I have in common is that we both like guns. He posted something about cheesecake with baked beans on it. I’m not gonna to lie that actually looked really good and cheesecake is the only dessert I like.

But! Think about it… A site predicated on 140 characters or less. Does that strike any of you as the sort of platform I would use? This guy posts links to a bunch of videos (I think that’s what he’s doing I don’t understand how Twitter works). Does that strike any of you as MacReady-like?

The only social media I have is Facebook. I’ve posted one thing on there in the past year. I have it so I can Facebook stalk applicants and see if they look like a waste of time (Facebook saves me a LOT of time).

I could go on a MASSIVE diatribe about all that I disagree with about what this guy posts. I did t see where it said he works in hospitality, but if he really does work in hospitality, I can guarantee he’s not in management. Anybody in hospitality who is that gung-ho about closing the border is either an idiot or not in management. It’s okay to believe in immigration reform, but closing the border completely and the hospitality industry? Lol.

Stop with the politics, nobody cares. 

Thou Douth Protest Too Much! - Surprising Lives

34 minutes ago, MacReady said:

That is not me. 

Oh, i didnt even look at the profile, i just said he worked in the hotel industry

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Stop with the politics, nobody cares. 

Thou Douth Protest Too Much! - Surprising Lives

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t have said anything. The correct insult would have been to call me irritating or an ahole, not that nobody cares.

Edited by MacReady