Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

47 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Can we just trade Jaire so we don't have to see him on the injury report any longer. Guy has been a complete disappointment since he got paid. 

This is why I'm still thinking Gute was an idiot letting RD29 go out the door for a meaningless 3rd round pick in exchange

Just now, Norm said:

IDK what this green and gold package **** is. Anyone have a second to explain?

'Gold' Package is Milwaukee Season Ticket Holders. This deal's been in place since we stopped playing games in Milwaukee in '95. 'Green' is the standard season ticket stuff for Green Bay and the like.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

This is why I'm still thinking Gute was an idiot letting RD29 go out the door for a meaningless 3rd round pick in exchange

Its not about play. I felt RD29 went overboard couple of times when offensive side of the things weren’t clicking. Better to get rid if its killing moto of that young locker room. 

Just now, Zycho32 said:

'Gold' Package is Milwaukee Season Ticket Holders. This deal's been in place since we stopped playing games in Milwaukee in '95. 'Green' is the standard season ticket stuff for Green Bay and the like.

Thanks! Didn't know it had been that damn long since we stopped playing there either...

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

IDK what this green and gold package **** is. Anyone have a second to explain?

Green Package: true season ticket holders receiving 6 or 7 games worth of tix

Gold Package: Weak as season ticket holders usually from the metropolitan area (see: former county stadium games) 2 or 3 games worth of tix

Not sure how many games it is exactly anymore each year with the schedule and preseason changes for each package now that I think of it.

Used to be both packages screwed you with a preseason game at full price :)

• Like 1

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Green Package: true season ticket holders receiving 6 or 7 games worth of tix

Gold Package: Weak as season ticket holders usually from the metropolitan area (see: former county stadium games) 2 or 3 games worth of tix

Not sure how many games it is exactly anymore each year with the schedule and preseason changes for each package now that I think of it.

Used to be both packages screwed you with a preseason game at full price :)

I think gold gets 2 regular and 1 preseason (at least when it was 4).

24 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I said earlier this week probably 30-40%. Typical Lambeau crowd these days. Won't change until they revamp the season ticket holder process.

Anyone who wants season tickets can buy them EASILY for mayyyyybe a 10% premium across the entire schedule. 

Non-season ticket holding fans complaining about should instead commit to buying every game on the secondary market themselves. That would be intellectually honest and actually helpful for the team.

You're welcome for giving the team a steady stream of income.

• Like 2