Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

14 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

This is why I'm still thinking Gute was an idiot letting RD29 go out the door for a meaningless 3rd round pick in exchange

You are still enamored with the guy from 2021. He's not done much since then for us and seemed disgruntled when we were 3-6. 

No 3rd round pick is meaningless. It's going to be a top 100 pick, probably top 90 as I don't think Buffalo is making the playoffs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Yeah that was my guess too, that there was a clash.

Nah.  It is really as simple as we aren't really competing until Rasul is too old to be a real factor.  The Bills offered a third, and it was too much not to take.  That third round pick is also looking better by the week.  Rasul being out helps get Valentine and Ballentine some extended looks on the field, which helps the evaluation going into next season and beyond.  We all like Sul.  But this was the most we would have gotten for him, probably by a good margin.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zycho32 said:

So is getting a +7.5 on the betting scene a good thing(we're thought to have the better chance to win) or not?

Means Were spotted 7.5 points for the game.  The dogs and a score+ dogs at that. If you think it's a close game take the bet. If you think the Chiefs roll take chiefs.

24 minutes ago, Leader said:

Again, not a normal game. Not every week 3 sections of the stadium are significantly higher priced than the rest of the stadium because you might make eye contact with Taylor Swift's boyfriend.

I would imagine you'll see heavy read in those areas because if you were a Packers fan going you found much better deals throughout the stadium, and if you were a TSwift fan, those were the only sections you wanted.