Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

Really hoping the temp drops a tick or two. Snow game at Lambeau is stuff of legends. 33° and rainy is miserable for everyone. 

Snow games are the most aesthetically pleasing, it seems like there are fewer injuries, and they're usually not bitter cold and relatively comfortable for the fans.

Also if the wind isn't whipping the snow, I feel like they're usually fun offensive games as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Just bear in mind though that KC gets plenty cold so they too are used to freezing temps

Having lived in Green Bay, and close enough to KC, it doesn't get nearly as cold in KC.  

You are correct that they won't have an issue this week though.  It is getting to high 20s over night and mid-high 40s during the day.  Give it a few weeks and we should be about the same, while Wisconsin probably continues to drop temperatures.  

Only once this season has the Chiefs been held to under 10 and that was 9 points in a loss to the Broncos.
The Jags and Eagles both held the Chiefs to 17 points and the Broncos again held them to 19.
Every other game the Chiefs have put up above 20 points.

Conversely, the highest number of points allowed by the Chiefs defence has been 21, both losses for the Chiefs against the Lions and Eagles.

15 hours ago, Old Guy said:

MLF better be all over the officials to call this. This guy is not on the LOS, ever and he always is jumping the snap. If we can force the officials to call it a couple of time early; this guy can't block Gary. 

Bing Videos 

Hard to believe he has been getting away with that.  He’s not close to being lined up legally.  That needs to be pounded into the official’s head to be stopped 

4 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Only once this season has the Chiefs been held to under 10 and that was 9 points in a loss to the Broncos.
The Jags and Eagles both held the Chiefs to 17 points and the Broncos again held them to 19.

Conversely, the highest number of points allowed by the Chiefs defence has been 21, both losses for the Chiefs against the Lions and Eagles.

GB -22

KC - 8

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

GB -22

KC - 8

We are doomed!

Last time you made a prediction it was Lions 30 Packers 16 and that ended up Lions 22 Packers 29, so now this game will be Chiefs 21 Packers 14, with Packers scoring a meaningless TD with under a minute to play 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

I don’t remember the last time the Chiefs haven’t stifled our offense.

This is going to be the biggest test of Love’s career.

I read somewhere that they had an elite defense this year.  I laughed.  Then I looked up stats...yeah, it looks like they have a really nice defense over there.  And I couldn't hardly believe it.

So yeah, huge test for both Love and MLF.

7 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

You and your "math"