Week 13: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

How was Hurts immediately allowed to come back into the game after being taken out, and into concussion protocol??? I thought once that happened under the new guidelines, you were out the rest of the game. 

You just have to pass the tests 

17 hours ago, mrscottso said:

All I  know is, you have us losing to everyone. But yet we keep winning. You had the steelers whooping our *** before the season began. And a bunch of other teams, Yet we keep winning. We are gonna blow the Eagles out. Pick a score and stop playing it safe dude. Its really annoying. Youre either with us, or against us. 31-17 we win. Pick a score.

Well Played GIFs | Tenor

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

I think he's largely okay. A fine Cb2, but I think he's like a step down from even someone like E-man tbh 

Yeah I think that’s a pretty good compare. I’d say he’s a little ahead of Mosely at this point though right? Mosely didn’t really play his rookie year and got a chance in year 2. Lenoir started end of year one and has proven to be starter level. 

Impressed with Thomas. Plays tight coverage, gonna get some flags, but is playing with a ton of confidence despite nearly (I’m guessing) losing his spot on the roster. 

• Like 1