Week 13 Games

Leader

24 minutes ago, MacReady said:

The Eagles are the Lamar Jackson MVP year Ravens team except power running. They cannot play from behind.

Everything they do is based around teams having to stop the run first.

This is why you can’t invest too much in your front four.

The Eagles model might get them a Super Bowl win, but last year was the year to get it. I doubt they win one now. Tough to maintain that OL, QB and WR threat for a long time, and if they lose one of those elite levels, everything else kinda evens out.

funny thing is they came from behind in their last 2 or 3 games a won vs KC, Buffalo

• Like 3

A Brock Purdy Super Bowl win would be very good for me. Except I cannot root for that. Always root for the team with the least amount of Super Bowl wins to win if the Packers are out of it.

Buffalo, Jacksonville and Detroit are my top three right now.

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

They have their flaws but can’t play from behind has not been one of them. They will have to fight the rest of the way but still have a clear path to the top seed. 

Beat Dallas and then it's a pretty easy road. Obviously the NFL is random etc etc but the Seahawks, Giants x 2, and Cardinals is a pretty ideal path. Vikings really did the Eagles a favor taking that one off the 49ers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

A Brock Purdy Super Bowl win would be very good for me. Except I cannot root for that. Always root for the team with the least amount of Super Bowl wins to win if the Packers are out of it.

Buffalo, Jacksonville and Detroit are my top three right now.

They'll probably go up 20 in the Super Bowl and then they'll completely Shanahan it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Striker said:

Beat Dallas and then it's a pretty easy road. Obviously the NFL is random etc etc but the Seahawks, Giants x 2, and Cardinals is a pretty ideal path. Vikings really did the Eagles a favor taking that one off the 49ers.

That’s what I’m saying, clear path to stay on top. They have to close strong though. 9ers won’t be letting up and now have the tiebreaker. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Now ... Which HC is gonna get fired first after this week?  Could it be ...

A. Jon Gannon

B. Matt Eberflus 

C. Ron Rivera

D. Dennis Allen

E. Brandon Staley

F. Robert Saleh

G. Todd Bowles

MLF

3 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Now ... Which HC is gonna get fired first after this week?  Could it be ...

A. Jon Gannon

B. Matt Eberflus 

C. Ron Rivera

D. Dennis Allen

E. Brandon Staley

F. Robert Saleh

G. Todd Bowles

Every week Staley keeps his job is surprise. 

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

If our fumble return for a TD didn't count last night, there's no way that Jags TD should've counted.  Washington's butt was on the ground out of bounds as he finished bobbling it.

I don’t know about comparing it to the fumble, but I definitely think it shouldn’t have counted. What did they say on the broadcast, I had the sound down?