Week 14 GDT: Raiders (5-7) vs Vikings (6-6)

Jerry

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders or Vikings?

• Raiders
    • Vikings

5 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Exactly. AP is really bad. Two most important positions n franchise qb n coach n we have worst in league on both 

Did AP do something to you? The guy is an Interim HC that is 2-2 in 4 games with a 4th round rookie at QB. I‘m not sure he deserves the level of hate you throw his way every Sunday. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Did AP do something to you? The guy is an Interim HC that is 2-2 in 4 games with a 4th round rookie at QB. I‘m not sure he deserves the level of hate you throw his way every Sunday. 

I shouldn’t be to hard you right. He won’t be hc much longer but this team is getting worse. 

Just now, Totty said:

I don't think we are getting worse.  Sure AF not getting better.  But worse?  Idk.  

We're not worse, for sure, even if that's not saying much. 

I do think we would be best served to totally clean house, though. We really need to  totally fumigate the Patriot Way/McDaniels stench from top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

We're not worse, for sure, even if that's not saying much. 

I do think we would be best served to totally clean house, though. We really need to  totally fumigate the Patriot Way/McDaniels stench from top to bottom. 

I've thought a lot about it.  I don't think AP or AOC are going to be in any position next season.  

Bring in the best young OC (Ben Johnson) and do what ever in the **** you gotta do to get the guy who best fits his QB mold.  

I would love:

HC Johnson

QB Maye 1, Daniels 2, Penix 3

Keep Graham at DC.