Week 14 GDT: Raiders (5-7) vs Vikings (6-6)

Jerry

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders or Vikings?

• Raiders
    • Vikings

Kolton Miller and Maxx Crosby are two very good long-term pieces. There are 10-12 others who are good enough. Gotta get the QB. We have seen AOC isn't it, and he will have 4 more games of evaluation that should further prove that.

It makes a lot of sense to trade Adams while we still can. For both sides. AP is the wild-card, I don't know that he deserves it but I feel like Davis might overcompensate from Bassacia here. Difference is that Bassacia was winning some games.

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We have some on this forum that genuinely want him as the starter going into next year.

Why do you keep doing this? Blatantly making up things……. You make some really good posts on times but this is just untrue and you know it.

I’ve simply not heard anyone say they want O’Connell as the starter going forward. I’ve heard plenty of people want to keep him to compete because he’s cheap and a rookie but under the proviso we draft or trade for another QB.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Kolton Miller and Maxx Crosby are two very good long-term pieces. There are 10-12 others who are good enough. Gotta get the QB. We have seen AOC isn't it, and he will have 4 more games of evaluation that should further prove that.

It makes a lot of sense to trade Adams while we still can. For both sides. AP is the wild-card, I don't know that he deserves it but I feel like Davis might overcompensate from Bassacia here. Difference is that Bassacia was winning some games.

Honestly, I think if you keep the same roster basically and you add Jim Harbaugh and an above average to good QB and we’re in the playoffs and competing. There are no complete teams in the NFL, we do need to add a couple players ideally.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Honestly, I think if you keep the same roster basically and you add Jim Harbaugh and an above average to good QB and we’re in the playoffs and competing. There are no complete teams in the NFL, we do need to add a couple players ideally.

Good to great QB and I agree with you completely on the rest.  If we want to be seriously competitive in the playoffs you add a really good DT and really good CB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

Good to great QB and I agree with you completely on the rest.  If we want to be seriously competitive in the playoffs you add a really good DT and really good CB.

I like the texas DT and there are a few others you could get in the 2nd. This is a good FA CB class. I'd try and poach snead from the chiefs because you can't keep everyone with their cap situation.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I like the texas DT and there are a few others you could get in the 2nd. This is a good FA CB class. I'd try and poach snead from the chiefs because you can't keep everyone with their cap situation.

Grab a piece from an AFC West rival to make them weaker while we become stronger.

I can dig it.

• Like 2

There's got to be a morning after
If we can hold on through the night
We have a chance to find the sunshine
Let's keep on looking for the light

Oh, can't you see the morning after?
It's waiting right outside the storm
Why don't we cross the bridge together
And find a place that's safe and warm?

and with that, i bid you scoundrels adieu. best of fortune the rest of the season and into the Draft.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Why do you keep doing this? Blatantly making up things……. You make some really good posts on times but this is just untrue and you know it.

I’ve simply not heard anyone say they want O’Connell as the starter going forward. I’ve heard plenty of people want to keep him to compete because he’s cheap and a rookie but under the proviso we draft or trade for another QB.

We've had a few say that they'd be cool rolling with him and looking to improve the roster my brother, he's butt

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Just because someone has a difference of opinion, doesn't mean you need to insult them. 

There are justifiably reasons a person may not rank Caleb Williams as high as others. There are som legit concerns with his ability in the pocket, fumbles, size, etc. 

There's a reason he's going #1 and is in the same tier as Luck and Lawrence as a prospect, he is elite and has a ton of tools that you cannot teach. I'm personally not going to take you serious if you tell me Caleb is a worse prospect than Penix or Nix and that Derek Carr is a borderline elite player, that's just me though that actually has watched these dudes play football.

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

There's a reason he's going #1 and is in the same tier as Luck and Lawrence as a prospect, he is elite and has a ton of tools that you cannot teach. I'm personally not going to take you serious if you tell me Caleb is a worse prospect than Penix or Nix and that Derek Carr is a borderline elite player, that's just me though that actually has watched these dudes play football.

I've watched Caleb play football. Would not surprise me one bit to see someone else go #1 overall. Not all teams are buying the hype with him.

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I've watched Caleb play football. Would not surprise me one bit to see someone else go #1 overall. Not all teams are buying the hype with him.

Wanna lifetime sig bet on it? I'll wager real money too if you want, DM me.

He's currently -650 to go #1

Edited by NYRaider

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Wanna lifetime sig bet on it? I'll wager real money too if you want, DM me.

What is it with you wanting to measure dix with everyone?

I said it wouldn't surprise me. Obviously he's the odds on favorite to be the #1 pick. But would not be a surprise at all if Maye were to be.

Edited by big_palooka

54 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

My brother in Christ, you pimped out Jimmy G as our savior.

Edited by Justwinning
  • Like 1