Week 14 Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Are you being facetious about Fields? I didnt see the game. Did he play well or poorly?

How many Justin Fields games have you seen? 

This was a good Justin Fields game.  19/33 223 yards 1 TD, 12 carries 58 yards 1TD.  No turnovers.

Is this a guy that is winning MVPs, like some Chicago honks proclaimed this offseason? No.  But 2TDs and 280 yards and no turnovers is good enough to win.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

How many Justin Fields games have you seen? 

This was a good Justin Fields game.  19/33 223 yards 1 TD, 12 carries 58 yards 1TD.  No turnovers.

Is this a guy that is winning MVPs, like some Chicago honks proclaimed this offseason? No.  But 2TDs and 280 yards and no turnovers is good enough to win.  

I've seen plenty where he's sucked - but they won this game - fairly convincingly IMO - so I thought to ask.

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've seen plenty where he's sucked - but they won this game - fairly convincingly IMO - so I thought to ask.

That's the thing.  I think that he, and the Bears, is/are improving.  But it is incrementally small.  To me, looking at Fields you get a guy that caps out at like 15-20th best QB.  He will lose some games.  But for the most part, he is along for the ride.  He will take a 4 win team to 4 wins.  He will take an 8 win team to 8 wins.  I would rather have Fields than Ridder, or Pickett, or Mahomes.  But those guys are bums.  He is the next level up, IMO.  They have and can do worse.