Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

3 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Could just be a guy who knows the decision isn't up to him. 

I'm not so sure I believe that. I'm also willing to admit I could be wrong, but he got paid and can't seem to get on the field. I hope that is a coincidence, but patience is running thin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

They need a game like that .. haven't blown anyone out in a while.

This, and we gotta take care of business.  Last night was a perfect example of why you never take a week off with the Patriots suddenly winning out of nowhere.

Yeah, I get that Turdbiscuit was starting for Pitt and yeah, once a Chicago Bear always a Chicago Bear.  But even so, on paper Pitt still should have been a favorite given how awful the Pats offense is, and it's even worse than the Giants.

Hopefully Barry learned his lesson about run stopping last year in London and earlier this year against ATL - crazy how both games looked pretty similar.

24 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

This, and we gotta take care of business.  Last night was a perfect example of why you never take a week off with the Patriots suddenly winning out of nowhere.

I mean, the Steelers aren't a great team to begin with and you take away their starting QB and their offense gets even worse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, the Steelers aren't a great team to begin with and you take away their starting QB and their offense gets even worse.

They gave up 21 points to Bailey Zappe and that no talent offense. 

I just want to keep the roll going. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

They gave up 21 points to Bailey Zappe and that no talent offense. 

I just want to keep the roll going. 

There are currently 2 teams with winning records and a negative point differential.  One of those is Pittsburgh and the other is Atlanta.  One of them has a winning record as a byproduct of playing in a mediocre division, and the other one is a whopping +4 in close wins/losses.

40 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

There are currently 2 teams with winning records and a negative point differential.  One of those is Pittsburgh and the other is Atlanta.  One of them has a winning record as a byproduct of playing in a mediocre division, and the other one is a whopping +4 in close wins/losses.

Gritty cities

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

With a whole lot of good fortune and good football, we’ll get a rematch with ATL in January. 

16 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Could just be a guy who knows the decision isn't up to him. 

After hearing him talk, I didn't come away feeling that this was a staff issue (like it usually is). I think Alexander is out because Alexander himself doesn't feel comfortable playing. He even made a comment that the coaching staff "understands" his situation... I'd bet good money this is all Alexander feeling he can't play or at least he's unwilling to risk playing (whether justified or not).

Edited by packfanfb

I really don’t get why people are upset with Jaire.  He plays like *** when he’s “nursing” an injury, so I’d much rather him get back to full health than play at 80%.  

It’s like we were all supposed to celebrate Brett playing with a broken thumb, but the team would have been better off if he just sat half a season and let it heal. But, it’s the “streak” and he couldn’t possibly miss a game. Everyone cheers, we lose. It’s all so dumb. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

I really don’t get why people are upset with Jaire.  He plays like *** when he’s “nursing” an injury, so I’d much rather him get back to full health than play at 80%.  

It’s like we were all supposed to celebrate Brett playing with a broken thumb, but the team would have been better off if he just sat half a season and let it heal. But, it’s the “streak” and he couldn’t possibly miss a game. Everyone cheers, we lose. It’s all so dumb. 

Yeah, we saw what an injured Jaire looked like earlier this season with the back injury, and it wasn't good.  Don't bring him back until he can actually play.

19 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

And our young guys are getting very valuable snaps. It has worked out for the best, as has the sul trade. 

It turns out jordan love catching fire executing mlfs system gives the rest of the team a little bit of breathing room 

29 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

People are annoyed he can't seem to stay on the field after a huge payday. We'd all prefer he be playing healthy 

Im happy to eat crow on Love. He's been marvelous the past three games.

I toured the Packers stadium the weekend after Thanksgiving beating we gave the Lions. Wow it's much nicer than I thought it would be. The Bar/Restaurant they had on the 2nd floor was pretty good too. Not a fan of the bleachers but loved going thru the press boxes.

I actually am flying to NJ/NY right now and will be at the Packers/Giants game Monday.

I see us winning this one handily 27-13 In that manner.

• Like 1