Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

28 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Yeah, Love needs to get to 30 TD passes and over 4,000 yards. Both would be more than any Bears QB in their history. Erik Kramer had 29 one year and that is the most they've ever had. 

We could honestly say after one year as a starter that Jordan Love is better than any quarterback in the history of the Chicago Bears. 

abMNhFq.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Must be a bummer for the rest of the NFC-N to realize that GB is primed to resume control of the division less than a year after moving on from Rodgers.

We first must win tonight before we start crowning ourselves. The future is extremely bright for Green Bay no doubt. 

If the Bears are smart enough to draft Caleb Williams, the Packer/Bears rivalry might turn back the clock to the Lombardi/Halas years. The Bear's defense does not suck. Their offensive line is improving as well. They need some help on the interior. 

Let's drill the Giants tonight and keep the momentum going. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Leader said:

Heard an interesting thing earlier.........

If the Giants win tonight - they'll be a game out of the Playoffs.
If they lose, they'll have the #4 pick in the draft.

I wish MLB had this kind of parity.

My greatest interest will be in seeing how Barry approaches this game.  Their premier RB would be my concern, and I'd focus the D on stopping him and forcing Danny Devito (yeah, I know) to win this one for them.  Or does he keep with his philosophy of bend but don't break and not allowing home run deep passes?  In the stead allowing home run run plays.  Maybe Frenchy needs to step in...

10 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I wish MLB had this kind of parity.

My greatest interest will be in seeing how Barry approaches this game.  Their premier RB would be my concern, and I'd focus the D on stopping him and forcing Danny Devito (yeah, I know) to win this one for them.  Or does he keep with his philosophy of bend but don't break and not allowing home run deep passes?  In the stead allowing home run run plays.  Maybe Frenchy needs to step in...

Frenchy needs to get his own house in order. Otherwise, your points are extremely valid. 

14 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Yeah, Love needs to get to 30 TD passes and over 4,000 yards. Both would be more than any Bears QB in their history. Erik Kramer had 29 one year and that is the most they've ever had. 

We could honestly say after one year as a starter that Jordan Love is better than any quarterback in the history of the Chicago Bears. 

For a pretty big bet , but that would be funny as well. 

43 minutes ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

Tonight is a good opportunity for us all to scout our RB next season(Saquan)

I really don't think this is far fetched at all.  When they were poking around Jonathan Taylor it might have signaled that they were looking to add a difference maker at that position.  Barkley turns 27 in February and should have a couple really strong seasons left.

2 hours ago, 15412 said:

..My greatest interest will be in seeing how Barry approaches this game.  Their premier RB would be my concern, and I'd focus the D on stopping him .....

I recall in Dillon's rookie year they played Tennessee when Henry was the star RB, and for one single game they committed hard towards run support.  Different personnel and different coordinator, so probably irrelevant.  But reminds me that perhaps for a unique game, an MLF coordinator might deviate from normal approach on 1st and 2nd downs?