Week 15 GDT: Everyone Sucks. Everything Sucks. Life is Random Chaos. Who is Good in the Draft?

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

This is dumb, any good QB Gannon faced put up historically great numbers against Gannon's defense even though Gannon had a much better back 7. Desai at least made some adjustments and had good second halves against the Cowboys, Rams, and Chiefs. Don't let the weak schedule last year fool you. Gannon was all time awful.

Lol ok. Desai was God awful. He made adjustments that sometimes kind of worked. Cool. Desai can't scheme a pass rush, we have like a 1/3 of the sacks we had last year with largely the same players. Lol I can't believe people actually like Desai. I am not even saying Gannon is good or great but he's light years ahead of Desai. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Lol ok. Desai was God awful. He made adjustments that sometimes kind of worked. Cool. Desai can't scheme a pass rush, we have like a 1/3 of the sacks we had last year with largely the same players. Lol I can't believe people actually like Desai. I am not even saying Gannon is good or great but he's light years ahead of Desai. 

I'm not saying Desai is good but he has at least had some good moments against good teams. Gannon had none...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

They wait until Slay is hurt and just casually sneak in Patricia.

is this a meme?????? 

I think it was the other way around.  Me- guy Slay gets wind of the change and he then opts for surgery because of his dislike for Patricia.  I’m sure Slay isn’t happy that when he comes back he’ll have to actually play up on a receiver and not play 10 yards off.   

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

That has already started. Clown show initiated. 

Welp. Crap. 

The good news is we'll probably beat the Saints? Falcons? Bucs? In the wildcard. Falcons probably the worst matchup for us of those 3. Very good OL and skill positions.

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

This is dumb, any good QB Gannon faced put up historically great numbers against Gannon's defense even though Gannon had a much better back 7. Desai at least made some adjustments and had good second halves against the Cowboys, Rams, and Chiefs. Don't let the weak schedule last year fool you. Gannon was all time awful.

Gannon was 10000x better than Desai. Gannon was frustrating for sure, but Desai is ******* clueless. This D would be significantly better with Gannon as DC and I hated him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Gannon was 10000x better than Desai. Gannon was frustrating for sure, but Desai is ******* clueless. This D would be significantly better with Gannon as DC and I hated him. 

In what way? Anytime Gannon played any decent QB they got absolutely torched. It was like the San Fran game except it happened every time. Gannon was as bad as it could get.

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

In what way? Anytime Gannon played any decent QB they got absolutely torched. It was like the San Fran game except it happened every time. Gannon was as bad as it could get.

Brother Desai got ******* torched by Sam Howell twice. Just look at the numbers on our D last year compared to this year. Desai called one good game all year against Miami and he called the game like Gannon would have. KC would have lit us up if they could catch the football. Desai is the worst DC we have had since Davis. 

This D is way too talented to be this terrible. A move had to be made. 

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Brother Desai got ******* torched by Sam Howell twice. Just look at the numbers on our D last year compared to this year. Desai called one good game all year against Miami and he called the game like Gannon would have. KC would have lit us up if they could catch the football. Desai is the worst DC we have had since Davis. 

This D is way too talented to be this terrible. A move had to be made. 

Gannon got torched by Derek Carr. The first game vs Dallas, the game vs KC, and the game vs Miami all would've been the best performance on Gannon's resume. Also, Gannon had a lot more talent on defense last year. Gannon is the worst but Desai has been bad too. I am not defending Desai whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Gannon got torched by Derek Carr. The first game vs Dallas, the game vs KC, and the game vs Miami all would've been the best performance on Gannon's resume. Also, Gannon had a lot more talent on defense last year. Gannon is the worst but Desai has been bad too. I am not defending Desai whatsoever. 

Objectively Gannon’s D was better than Desai’s. Not just last year, but the year prior as well. I didn’t like Gannon but he was much better than Desai and it isn’t even close. Gannon was insanely soft, but his defense made sense. Desai is literally using our players completely wrong all the time. He is awful. 

• Like 1