Week 15 GDT: Everyone Sucks. Everything Sucks. Life is Random Chaos. Who is Good in the Draft?

EaglesPeteC

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

We have been trying to explain this to Nabbs for the better part of two weeks.  He does not see that this problem has been apparent for a long time.

Why do you keep saying this 💩 as though I don't an haven't understood our issues. STOP!

I'm perfectly aware! 

Unlike you and several others I am not giving up on the season because we lost 2 games and their issues can't be improved upon over the next 4-8 weeks when it matters most.

The NFL is littered with teams getting hot and going on Playoff tears winning the SB. WC teams, teams with ****ty defenses, teams with ****ty offenses , team completely and utterly outmatched but go on a run. I've been watching the NFL for over 40 years. Isn't my 1st rodeo.

Of course none of this weeks current issues (Slay, Cam, Cunningham, Hurts) Patricia replacing Desai are helping me in that belief, that's for GD sure. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

26 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

because we lost 2 games

We won like 4 games because the other team simply couldn't catch wide open passes. We really aren't any better than the Jags or Lions. Just a typical above-average/good team that had really great luck the 1st half of the season, but shouldn't be expected to advance past the NFC championship.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We won like 4 games because the other team simply couldn't catch wide open passes. We really aren't any better than the Jags or Lions. Just a typical above-average/good team that had really great luck the 1st half of the season, but shouldn't be expected to advance past the NFC championship.

So we can get lucky and somehow beat Miami, Dallas, KC and Buffalo in a row before those 2 losses but it's completely impossible to get lucky if in the NFCCG? Gotcha. 👍

33 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The NFL is littered with teams getting hot and going on Playoff tears winning the SB. WC teams, teams with ****ty defenses, teams with ****ty offenses , team completely and utterly outmatched but go on a run

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

glad we're on the same page

If only there was a SB winning team that literally did just that (no business winning) just 5 years ago to prove you have absolutely no idea what will transpire in the playoffs. 🤔

I'll agree it's highly unlikely if you can agree you're not a relative of Miss. Cloe?

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

It is wild that Desai has probably shown more than Gannon did. He gets demoted and Gannon gets a head coaching job lol. 

Lol what? People love to hate Gannon even though he was 10x the coordinator Desai is. Desai is/was terrible. The Eagles probably should've made Dennard Wilson the DC, who had our corners playing really well. Instead they fired him.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If only there was a SB winning team that literally did just that (no business winning) just 5 years ago to prove you have absolutely no idea what will transpire in the playoffs. 🤔

I'll agree it's highly unlikely if you can agree you're not a relative of Ms. Cloe?

Are you implying that it's highly likely we win the SB, unless I say I'm a relative of whoever Ms. Cloe is? You should just agree to stop trying to be funny. It's Miss Cleo numb nards.

3 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Lol what? People love to hate Gannon even though he was 10x the coordinator Desai is. Desai is/was terrible. The Eagles probably should've made Dennard Wilson the DC, who had our corners playing really well. Instead they fired him.

This is dumb, any good QB Gannon faced put up historically great numbers against Gannon's defense even though Gannon had a much better back 7. Desai at least made some adjustments and had good second halves against the Cowboys, Rams, and Chiefs. Don't let the weak schedule last year fool you. Gannon was all time awful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Are you implying that it's highly likely we win the SB, unless I say I'm a relative of whoever Ms. Cloe is? You should just agree to stop trying to be funny. It's Miss Cleo numb nards.

I'm suggesting your not a GD psychic, have never been able to tell the future so stop acting as though you are. Glad we agree. 👍

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

I'm suggesting your not a GD psychic, have never been able to tell the future so stop acting as though you are. Glad we agree. 👍

And you've never been able to look at something without green tinted glasses. 

Cheers!

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1