Week 15 GDT: Everyone Sucks. Everything Sucks. Life is Random Chaos. Who is Good in the Draft?

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Just remember, the passing game goes through AJB, Devonte and Goedert.  In case you didn’t know.  

To be fair SF offense goes through Deebo, Ajuk and Kittle. Kyle is just smarter at force feeding his stud RB as many touches as possible.

Brian has forgotten that.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Not so sure the Eagles win this one. Starting Ringo won’t help with the communication issues in the middle of the field and the back end of the defense. 

Howie deserves some of the blame. Overall, the personnel staff did a pretty good job building the framework for this team. They prioritized the DL and OL like they have for the last 20 years. But I hope they learned that you can’t plug gaps in the secondary and look for a playable LB in the middle of the year without expecting major issues. Our secondary lacks continuity. It’s been a revolving door at LB, nickel, and S this season.

It makes sense why our defense hasn’t done a single thing well in around 2 weeks. 

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Can you boys ease my anxiety and assure me DeVonta will get 1.2+ points tonight. 😬

Even with Hurts, if he plays that's not guaranteed. Now that Goederts back, can't double AJ so Brown might get force fed?

There's a very slim chance that Brian Johnson decides to Run The Ball down Seattle's throats (smart approach) but that too is possible, one can hope.

Either or both happen,  not looking good for Smitty unless full pt PPR? I can see a 6 for 60.

Had all this typed out for what I thought was 12pts, Not 1.2 🙈

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1