GDT: Texans (7-6) at Titans (5-8) - Future Gunslinger Rivalry?

twotonebluenation

1 minute ago, Kookie23 said:

Only one more year till everyone's on the Fire Vrabel train 😝

by that time we'll have wasted another year of levis's rookie contract, but hey, maybe we'll have ruined him enough that we're looking for a new QB anyway. one can only hope!

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Real fact is, whether Derrick is washed or we want to completely blame the OL, we simply aren’t a team that is built to feature him anymore. His presence hamstrings the rest of the offense because the coaching staff so desperately wants to use him despite that fact.

if moving on from him sparks a sudden realization from mike vrabel that the nfl has permitted the use of the forward pass, including on first down, since 1933, then i am in favor of moving on. not sure it will though.

19 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

PK is going to ask vrabel about all those first down runs, vrabel is going to mumble some bull **** about giving us the best chance to win the game, and we're gonna do it all over again next week!

lmaaaooooo did i call it or did i call it

7 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

https://x.com/titansfilmroom/status/1736478378927227318?s=20

this is reminiscent of our week 18 game vs Jax last year. Huge part in us losing today 

OL was especially horrible 

Huge part of us losing today was coaching, if you know your OL is horrible why not adjust, to a quick passing game, why not get the ball to a RB that can move in space & check his feet latterly. We could’ve won this game with competent coaching, but that’s not the titan way, we love to make it hard on ourselves by going the conservative stubbornly run the football against all odds. 

Nothing worth watching anymore. Worst game of Skoronski season. 

Duncan washed away any good vibes he was building or even had. 

Embarrassing line performance. 

Should have won but shouldn't be surprised we lost. We are a team of UDFAs, street FAs and rookies. 

This is who we been all year.

One more solid lineman. A decent DB we likely are 8-9 wins right now.

I have no problem with who Vrabel wants to be on offense. But you cant do it knowing you don’t have the tools to do it. 

The situation is trash all around. I hate our offensive line with a passion. They were the reason we lost today. 

Sure could you change it up and not run on first and do different things. But that either gets Levis killed or the same result or worse. This teams talent level is so sad.

With who Vrabel wants to be as a team, to me it all starts with having a line who can send a message physically, and we are a joke in that regard.

All I want for Christmas is a left tackle who can be a stud.

Well get ready for the flurry of guys going on IR. No need to come back. 

I know Levis missed Burks. Made a mistake. But the fact that we aren't letting it all hang out with him upsets me. 

Just live with his mistakes. Let him grow from them. 

All this BS to Henry when the whole world knows you giving it to him is a waste of everyone's time. 

This is the worst game Henry has ever had. And that's just nasty.