Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's Dak on the road

I know, but what are the odds Fields balls out today?

I hate the fantasy semis. I’ve coasted through all year to a 1 seed and Dak has been a big part of that and now I’m second guessing myself.

5 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Playing against LaPorta + Amon Ra in the playoffs so expect some MIN biased commentary from me today boys

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Im also playing Dak, Lamb and DAL def against Hill + Mostert so home/road splits not a good case for me today lol

I have Dak, Mostert, and LaPorta and picked up the Green Bay defense so I would not have to play Dallas today in this game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I know, but what are the odds Fields balls out today?

I hate the fantasy semis. I’ve coasted through all year to a 1 seed and Dak has been a big part of that and now I’m second guessing myself.

I have a pretty mediocre record in this round as well. I think I'm like .500 in my big money league. 

#1 seed again this year, playing the guy who was the 1 seed for most of the season lol.  He was undefeated until like week 11. 

Matchups aren't great. Injury and games got me in a bad spot. Playing Pollard over bijan because I'm already starting jt21 and didn't want both rbs in that Indy / Atlanta game

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Matchups aren't great. Injury and games got me in a bad spot. Playing Pollard over bijan because I'm already starting jt21 and didn't want both rbs in that Indy / Atlanta game

Starting Taylor may have been a mistake