Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

These are the Jags geeks predicted at year start.Β  The defense stopped overperforming at midseason.Β 

With all four AFC-South teams losing Houston hangs in, hoping Stroud will be back next week.

In September number nerds warned that Tony Pollard's positional schedule turned nasty and he was never a N-S runner.Β  (I had him last year, avoided him this year, but foolishly fell into the Najee Harris trap.)

Just now, rob_shadows said:

I mean...does this game really matter that much for Dallas anyway? Next week between the Lions and Cowboys decides the 2 seed regardless of if Dallas wins or loses today doesn't it?Β 

Eagles take over the two seed and control their destiny if Dallas loses this. Two of the eagles last three are against the Giants

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I mean...does this game really matter that much for Dallas anyway? Next week between the Lions and Cowboys decides the 2 seed regardless of if Dallas wins or loses today doesn't it?Β 

Dallas drops behind Philly if they lose.Β Β 

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Wouldn't it be Conference record?

It's this or division. I'm not sure if division matters for two teams out of division.Β 

Not sure it matters, I think the eagles own both right now because they have a loss to the jets. Not sure lions have an AFC loss, but someone correct me

Edit .. forgot Baltimore