Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Really? Why out of curiosity?Β 

Fans point out not beating any good teams since he took over. Criticize him for the offense but give him no credit for the improvement in the defense. Think he’s all hype up speech.

To me the players actions speak for itself. They play hard for him. They haven’t give up.Β 
Β 

Β 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Fans point out not beating any good teams since he took over. Criticize him for the offense but give him no credit for the improvement in the defense. Think he’s all hype up speech.

To me the players actions speak for itself. They play hard for him. They haven’t give up.Β 
Β 

Β 

As someone without a dog in the fight, I can see this team plays super hard under him, the D is better, and the players love him. Maybe he’s not the guy but I don’t know, I love his demeanor and how they’ve responded.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Β 

Β 

How sustainable is the interim coach boost?Β  Does it last beyond 2023?Β  Who does pierce want as OC, other staff