Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The chiefs should not be this sloppy. Those kind of penalties consistently happening is inexcusable.Β 

It's honestly crazy. I've seen some really bad Chiefs teams. Never seen one self-destruct this consistently. So many of those things that are like, this has to regress to the mean naturally. But nope, just keeps going.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

The Chiefs really underestimated how much they need WRs.

I think that they really thought Skyy Moore was going to be a thing. Between the second they spent on him, the second spent on Rice...MVS being a reasonable niche receiver plus having Kelce....I kind of get how they got here.Β 

Green Bay is doing the same thing even now if we are being honest, except their guys have been working out at least somewhatΒ 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

The Chiefs really underestimated how much they need WRs.

2022 kelce was playing much better than 2023.Β  Juju was also a pretty steady outlet that hasn't been filled yet.Β  Rice is getting there.

Agree KC needs to add a pass catcher.Β  Higgins, Hollywood Brown, Pittman, Evans would be options in FA

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think that they really thought Skyy Moore was going to be a thing. Between the second they spent on him, the second spent on Rice...MVS being a reasonable niche receiver plus having Kelce....I kind of get how they got here.Β 

Green Bay is doing the same thing even now if we are being honest, except their guys have been working out at least somewhatΒ 

GB was on the end of Rodgers timeline with GB.Β  KC has peak Mahomes.Β  Missing on Moore, Hardman has been a downer for sure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

2022 kelce was playing much better than 2023.Β  Juju was also a pretty steady outlet that hasn't been filled yet.Β  Rice is getting there.

Agree KC needs to add a pass catcher.Β  Higgins, Hollywood Brown, Pittman, Evans would be options in FA

I assume Pittman would be tagged. If not I want the Bills to go hard after himΒ