Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

What an awesome game to watch from the Raiders (their aggressive defense and running game), but what equally awful commentary by Tony Romo. His commentary can be defined as him curating a game's totality to be not what happens on the field, but rather following whichever of the two QB's is more prolific and (if they're losing like Mahomes was today) commentating as if the QB can will his team to victory, Hollywood-style.

Get him off the A crew, CBS. Compared to FOX and their robot, you used to be the broadcast that was about the game and professional. 

• Like 2

Just now, Duluther said:

What an awesome game to watch from the Raiders (their aggressive defense and running game), but what equally awful commentary by Tony Romo. His commentary can be defined as him curating a game's totality to be not what happens on the field, but rather following whichever of the two QB's is more prolific and (if they're losing like Mahomes was today) commentating as if the QB can will his team to victory, Hollywood-style.

Get him off the A crew, CBS. Compared to FOX and their robot, you used to be the broadcast that was about the game and professional. 

One sure thing, Chatgpt won't be able to replace Tony Romo commentary 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

So if the bills win out, are they the 2 seed?

After all they went through midseason, it almost feels like it's their year now, doesn't it? Burrow down. Chiefs imploding. I still don't buy the Ravens for reasons I can't explain.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

After all they went through midseason, it almost feels like it's their year now, doesn't it? Burrow down. Chiefs imploding. I still don't buy the Ravens for reasons I can't explain.

You may have to buy if they win tonight, but I get it. 

Raiders have a shockingly straightforward path to the playoffs

1. Win out

2. Ravens beat Steelers in week 18

3. Texans or Jaguars lose at least one of their remaining games

edit: I guess the Bengals need to lose a game as well

Edited by Apparition