GDT: Folesylvania Eagles (11-2) @ New York Geno Smith's (2-11)

Blahstoise

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

run the ball a lot.

Throw deep balls to Alshon and Mack.

Profit?

It's DTM, he's not going to change just because Foles is in the game. 

If anything he will attempt to prove his genius "We won't Skip a Beat" " Next Man Up" by calling another 60 pass plays vs the Giants. Utilizing the Running Game is overrated!! That be to easy!

10 minutes ago, Phire said:

Jay Ajayi's gonna get 9 yards a carry and Doug will shut him down so he ends up with 3 carries on the day.

Yeah I would love to see 60-40 run/pass. Hell even 52-48 at this point. But knowing Crusher Pederson, it'll literally be 55-45 pass/run. 

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I just don't know if Nick Foles is even a suitable game manager.  He looked like a scared deer in the pocket against the Rams and he still doesn't seem to be smart enough to throw the ball away and live for another down. He's the kind of QB that will take a sack that takes you out of field goal range or worse, throw it to anyone on the field, including your OT when in the clutches of death.  I'm trying to convince myself that Doug will run a balanced offense to help mitigate that, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Foles throw it 40 times against the Giants.

18 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I just don't know if Nick Foles is even a suitable game manager.  He looked like a scared deer in the pocket against the Rams and he still doesn't seem to be smart enough to throw the ball away and live for another down. He's the kind of QB that will take a sack that takes you out of field goal range or worse, throw it to anyone on the field, including your OT when in the clutches of death.  I'm trying to convince myself that Doug will run a balanced offense to help mitigate that, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Foles throw it 40 times against the Giants.

I think we know what Foles is at this point. He ain't leading anyone anywhere. The team will have to rally and play out of their minds.
With that being said, he did look shaky, but the backup doesn't really get reps with the first team, so maybe he was a bit under-prepared. I'll give him the benefit of a full week of practice, though I'm not really sure what the Giants are going to tell us about our team, barring a meltdown on our side.

Archived