Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

Just now, Old Guy said:

Need to jump on the Bears early and get them thinking about their off season plans early. Do not let them hang around. 

CHI is tired of the "we own you" narrative.  They will want this game bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Updated:

NFC Playoff Standings:
1. San Francisco  12-4
2. Dallas 11-5
3. Detroit  11-5
4. Tampa Bay  8-7
5. Philadelphia 11 - 5
6. LA Rams  9-7
Green Bay  8 - 8
8. Seattle 8-8
9. New Orleans 8-8
10. Minnesota  7-9

Man oh man it is so crazy, new years in 2024 and we are at deja Vu with 2023

Us against the Seahawks again for the wildcard spot

Now, to be clear I'm definitely gonna spend my new years day enjoying this win against the Vikes and relaxing watching the Rose Bowl and all, but still we all know next Sunday is yetal another big season ending game

It's beat Chicago or be fired for LaFleur now.  Well ok it isn't, at this point LaFleur will be here in 2024, but ohh man, I just really don't think I can stand another blown opportunity to make the playoffs on a win and in game at home.

Now I don't believe the Bears are this years 2022 Lions, just haven't seen the kind of consistent play out of their offense yet that that Lions team had.  But still, they shouldn't be assumed to be an automatic W, and like that Lions team, they have nothing to lose and would love nothing more than to end their season by eliminating us.  I think we'll win because Love is on the rise while Rodgers was a ticking time bomb set to go off, and this offense is playing with some real fire.  But still we can't afford to **** around in this one.

I'm so happy for Jordan. If this guy is doing this with limited weapons, how scary will this offense be with everyone healthy? I don't think Musgrave and Watson have been on the field together this year. This team will average 40 a game once those guys get rolling together.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

CHI is tired of the "we own you" narrative.  They will want this game bad.

Yeah and they've won 4 of the last 5 too and being eliminated from the playoffs they have nothing to lose.

Now the good news is Love is on fire right now and I'm definitely much more confident in his abilities coming into this than old man Rodgers with his injured hand and all.

But still, our guys were very unfocused and undisciplined like Quay Walker and that idiotic penalty and all.  LaFleur had better have learned from that and not blow this one.

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

It must really piss off fans of other NFC-N teams to see Love play like this.

To illustrate your point, I received this text message from a Bears fan friend of mine tonight:

”Not sure I can listen to another half of the Packers running train on Collinsworth’s mouth!”

Oof, lol.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

To illustrate your point, I received this text message from a Bears fan friend of mine tonight:

”Not sure I can listen to another half of the Packers running train on Collinsworth’s mouth!”

Oof, lol.

Tell him, he's got four quarters coming of the Packers running train on the Bears next Sunday afternoon. 

Choo choo! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Tell him, he's got four quarters coming of the Packers running train on the Bears next Sunday afternoon. 

Choo choo! 

I invited his dumb arse to my house to watch next week’s game.  He accepted but said he will probably need to leave by half-time, lol.

Edited by Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

After tonight's result, any chance of Cousins ever leading a shirtless SKOL chant again?  I actually thought that was pretty damn funny. 

That was the most cringey-hilarious thing I’ve seen since “You like that?”

Just can’t make that **** up, lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Sasquatch said:

That was the most cringey-hilarious thing I’ve seen since “You like that?”

Just can’t make that **** up, lol.

KARE 11 in Minneapolis just called it “the highlight of the night”, which is maybe one of the saddest statements I’ve ever heard 

• Like 2